Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mu3fe1Tmu21saeeuqo1_500.jpg

Happy Thursday daddies and girls! I hope the week has been going well for everyone.

Hugs for friends old and new! :rose:

Happy Thursday daddies and girls! I hope the week has been going well for everyone.

Hugs for friends old and new! :rose:

Good Morning, INL!! A good week, indeed .... but bad weather is moving in and my joints are telling me about it!

Off to putter about the house and see what trouble I can get into :devil:

Thanks for all the well wishes.
I don't know why I put Friday,
her surgery was today.
It went well and she is now home
resting fitfully.
Calling the doctor to see about pain meds.
She did great, just needs to rest well now.

:)

Life sucks. My laptop battery is slowly dying and I forgot to order one until this afternoon.

her surgery was today.
resting fitfully.

So happy to hear it Serene

So many lovely babies!! Hugs to all.

Are you sure your heart can handle it :p

Hello to all the new faces.

her surgery was today.
resting fitfully.

"So good to hear that it all went well Serene! Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that her recovery continue uneventfully and swiftly.":rose:

Good Morning all! Is chilly here in Green Country. Keeping warm with a good cup of coffee and a bit of reading before going to work.

Be safe and warm, all the lovelies and Gents. Hugs all around and a second to those that need

Good morning

Good morning to all the baby girls out there. I hope u have a great day!

FitDaddy

Good Morning all! Is chilly here in Green Country. Keeping warm with a good cup of coffee and a bit of reading before going to work.

Be safe and warm, all the lovelies and Gents. Hugs all around and a second to those that need

Same to you say warm and safe, if I may, give you a great big hug.

"Morning Sis - Happy Friday all! Cold and damp here too and predictions of snow again. You drive carefully too and stay safe. (((Hugs)))":rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back