Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

I enjoy calling an older man daddy n being a lil for him yet being a slut. I enjoy cock n pleasing. I enjoy dressing up or down for that matter the dom a daddy has gets me excited.

I really like calling my partner Daddy, but I can't relate to the "little" thing. I mean, I have plenty of friends who are littles, and I respect their kinks, but I just can't get into it. Part of it is because I feel like it's sexualizing children, and that makes me reeeallly uncomfortable. The other part is that I feel really uncomfortable with people downplaying their own intelligence. The whole, "Daddy my no-no place is wet," thing makes me gag a bit. It's not cute. I guess if anything, I relate more to a bratty teenager -- that independent, eye-rolling attitude that can be corrected with a good spanking.

But still, I find it really exciting to call my partner Daddy. It's not weird for me because I never grew up with a father figure, so I don't have anyone to picture when I say it. I like to be disciplined, but cared for. Respected more than anything, though. I don't have to feign some cutesy voice when I say it, it can be as simple as, "Hey, Daddy, which cabinet do we keep the can opener in again?" Dunno; in my experience, Daddy Doms are typically more respectful and caring, in and out of the bedroom. I've never met a Daddy Dom who pulls the whole, "you're my slave, you can't say no," bullshit.

I didn't mean to write so much about it! I guess I've just been thinking about what about "Daddy" appeals to me latey, haha.

Maybe you are a baby girl and not a little. ;)

The main difference between the two roles is age regression or age play. A baby girl may regress to a younger age, while still retaining her adult appearance, and not exhibit ‘little’ behaviour. She may color in books or watch Disney movies and own lots of stuffies, etc. but she dresses the same as in her RL role and outwardly appears unchanged. Her Daddy plays more of a nurturing, caring and Dominant role in her life, very similar to a father figure. It could be said that Daddy Doms are the gentler dominants in BDSM. She will look to him for help and guidance. He will help shape her into what he thinks she is capable of achieving, sometimes seeing in her more than she can see in herself. This ‘baby girl’ submissive will crave her Daddy and Daddy’s attention and pleasing him is a priority. There will be genuine concern when her Daddy is upset. Her gift of submission is priceless and her DD knows he has earned this trust and respect from his little girl and loves her unconditionally. He will teach her how to live her life responsibly while allowing her to feel safe and protected while in her ‘little’ space. She is Daddy’s princess with a smile that will melt her Daddy’s heart. The one who gets her need to be controlled fulfilled, as well as her fetishes, from someone who loves, accepts and cherishes her beyond compare.

Last edited:
Dunno; in my experience, Daddy Doms are typically more respectful and caring, in and out of the bedroom. I've never met a Daddy Dom who pulls the whole, "you're my slave, you can't say no," bullshit.

I didn't mean to write so much about it! I guess I've just been thinking about what about "Daddy" appeals to me latey, haha.

TugMyNipples said:
For me, Daddy isn't an incestous focus of lust at all: he's just an older, experienced man with the capacity for equal parts affection, ruthlessness, passion and support.
Interesting to see the different takes on Daddy Doms that people have. I'm not sure I'd say that I bring "ruthlessness" to my relationships - but then again, ruthless is as ruthless does, so to speak.

Having a partner feel hurt or disrespected by the way I treat her is almost never an issue for me: I'm not really ruthless in a "you'll do it because I told you to and that's all the reason you need" kind of way. I can, however, be uncompromising in my demand that a submissive be honest with herself, and me, about what she's doing with me, and why she wants it.

Sometimes loving discipline/guidance isn't what you think it will be. Sometimes, it's much harder...

I'm missing having someone who needs me. Needs to be told, and shown, how special she is. Needs to know that she is pleasing me. Needs the constant order and consistent demands on her, guiding her, directing her. The days feel empty without that.

This is so beautiful. Exactly that but in reverse for me.
I miss being guided, being able to feel little and safe at the same time because I know daddy will be there for me all the time. Not only on the good but also on the bad times. *wishful sigh*

Last edited:
This is so beautiful. Exactly that but in reverse for me.
I miss being guided, being able to feel little and safe at the same time because I know daddy will be there for me all the time. Not only on the good but also of the bad times. *wishful sigh*

*hugs*:rose:

You picked a very strange title for the thread you started.

Age play is more common than you might think. Or maybe not. I've never gone looking for it. But I do find it to be a common theme in many of the womenI've gotten comfortable enough to reach the phone sex level with.

It shouldn't be a surprise since the incest stories probably have more reads than all the other categories combined. Still, I've never been quite comfortable with this kind of play. It works in fantasy, but somehow "Fuck me harder, Daddy" isn't that inspiring in real time.

There a many types of Daddy Dom/ little girl relationships some don't have any thing to do with age play and or incest. Its more that he has attributes that a Daddy has and the woman needs guidance nurturing and to mature in one or many ways.

A Daddy is the first male a girl has a loving and caring relationship with he is King and Ruler of her world for a number of years. So to call someone Daddy, with some can, be the highest form of respect woman can give a man.

A little girl wants to please her Daddy mostly because she loves his approval to make Daddy unhappy with her worse than any punishment he can give her.

On the thing with age play and incest they are very taboo fantasies and there is always a fine line with taboo things. It's all a big turn-on until you take that fantasy one step to far or for the internet one "phrase or wording just not right" to far then it becomes;

EWWW what the hell are you talking about , I would never, gross you are a sick person. lol

ok that is my 2 cents.

lit m

I'm not sure I'd say that I bring "ruthlessness" to my relationships - but then again, ruthless is as ruthless does, so to speak.
I can, however, be uncompromising in my demand that a submissive be honest with herself, and me, about what she's doing with me, and why she wants it.

Sometimes loving discipline/guidance isn't what you think it will be. Sometimes, it's much harder...

...and sometimes, explorations are all the submissive seeks. After all, the daddy/little bond isn't something one can just plunge headfirst into.

I second your attitude in this regard. I may never pull off the whole "Please think for me in my stead, Daddy, because I'm a little and can't think for myself" tirade, because I've always been too independent all my life, too headstrong and way too driven. What attracts me to older, 'daddy' figures, however, is the sexual AND emotional chemistry. I can never be completely submissive, so I'll always look for someone who can handle my playfulness and be flexible, but at the same time, I like the choice and freedom to be ripped away from me every once in a while. That takes initiative. For me, Daddy isn't an incestous focus of lust at all: he's just an older, experienced man with the capacity for equal parts affection, ruthlessness, passion and support.
She is Daddy’s princess with a smile that will melt her Daddy’s heart. The one who gets her need to be controlled fulfilled, as well as her fetishes, from someone who loves, accepts and cherishes her beyond compare.
Due to recent revelations, I think that I would fall in line with these definitions the most.

I love the idea of the contrast between the effervescent, energetic, and eager younger girl and the calm, canny, and controlling older man. It definitely doesn't seem to be the kind of relationship that you can just instantly leap into though. For me, it would require a great deal of rapport as a foundation before I'd be willing to yield that level of vulnerability. We would both need to respect and care for one another.

Age regression play completely squicks me. I would not want to engage in any kind of baby talk; ex: "princess parts", "cummies", etc. I'm not interested in pacifiers, coloring books, or tea parties with dolls. (This isn't an indictment of those who do enjoy it. Just my own preferences and dislikes. "To each their own.")

I do enjoy Disney movies though.

Due to recent revelations, I think that I would fall in line with these definitions the most.

I love the idea of the contrast between the effervescent, energetic, and eager younger girl and the calm, canny, and controlling older man. It definitely doesn't seem to be the kind of relationship that you can just instantly leap into though. For me, it would require a great deal of rapport as a foundation before I'd be willing to yield that level of vulnerability. We would both need to respect and care for one another.

Age regression play completely squicks me. I would not want to engage in any kind of baby talk; ex: "princess parts", "cummies", etc. I'm not interested in pacifiers, coloring books, or tea parties with dolls. (This isn't an indictment of those who do enjoy it. Just my own preferences and dislikes. "To each their own.")

I love Disney movies.
I also want Barbies clothes, real estate and resume. Haha!

...and sometimes, explorations are all the submissive seeks. After all, the daddy/little bond isn't something one can just plunge headfirst into.

If a girl tells me that she wants to explore submission in general, or wants to explore certain aspects of her sexuality or her personality, I am perfectly willing to help her, as long as the chemistry between us is right.

When someone "just wants to play", however, I don't seem to be able to just let it go at that. If a submissive has a conflict that has to do with her interest in D/s, I'm more than likely not going to let her get away with not at least acknowledging that it's there.

If I do any less, I feel like I'm failing both her and myself.

But you might be surprised how many people can't get past even something as simple as honestly admitting their desire.

With all due respect, simple doesn't mean easy.

Truth requires bravery, and those that have found the path to owning theirs earn my deepest respect. Those that have navigated that and live genuinely into it even more so.

When someone "just wants to play", however, I don't seem to be able to just let it go at that. If a submissive has a conflict that has to do with her interest in D/s, I'm more than likely not going to let her get away with not at least acknowledging that it's there.

If I do any less, I feel like I'm failing both her and myself.

But you might be surprised how many people can't get past even something as simple as honestly admitting their desire.

How much someone reveals of their psych and quirks is a matter of trust. Not every layer of a personality is "simply" unearthed. As has been said:

It definitely doesn't seem to be the kind of relationship that you can just instantly leap into though. For me, it would require a great deal of rapport as a foundation before I'd be willing to yield that level of vulnerability. We would both need to respect and care for one another.

I for one am instantly wary of "daddies" that simply get on with it in the first few minutes of communication.

As for:

Totally! BUT I wouldn't want to be in them in a sexual capacity, or warp their stories into something carnal (again, this is my own, personal opinion). Nope. *shakes head*

Just as in thinking a submissive, means weak. Quite the opposite, submissives are incredibly strong people.Not many can do, what they do. Just My 2 cents, for what its worth.

Still searching for a good daddy dom, very hard to find

Amen!! Either the emotional connect is great but the physical part sucks or location sucks, vice versa or all around they are just not true doms. Just keep searching your perfect daddy dom is out there waiting :)

Good Evening

Not to steal too much attention from previous posts, but I thought I would take this quiet moment to say Hello. I just found this forum and this thread and wanted to say hi. Hope Everyone is having a good evening. Almost Friday!

I have childish tendencies. but I also didn't have a childhood so I think that is why I tend to do those things. I've never felt inclined to call a man daddy, especially not when having sex. but I do like the caring side of the daddy dom role.

I understand the reason for the title Daddy Dom but it was so off putting for me that when I was first researching D/s I would skip these sections entirely. My thinking was that it was all about incest role play. Later I figured out this is where I fall. I Love my wife and have an uncontrollable desire to protect her. If I don't know where she is I go into panic mode not so different than when you lose sight of your child at the playground. She has never and will never call me daddy . It would not be a turn on for either of us. Even age play isn't something that works for either of us though I have a close friend who does have that particular fetish. He had a hard time opening up about it but neither me or his soon to be wife judged him for it.

Lit has opened my eyes to see try to see things from someone else's eyes in stead of judging from the outside.

Chances are slim he will be able to live out this particular fantasy with his fiancé because she is a teacher so it's a limit she isn't sure she will be able to break but they have discussed it. Being a Daddy doesn't always mean you take on the father role in the sense the rest of the world sees it. I do understand the reasoning for the title though.

I understand the reason for the title Daddy Dom but it was so off putting for me that when I was first researching D/s I would skip these sections entirely. My thinking was that it was all about incest role play. Later I figured out this is where I fall. I Love my wife and have an uncontrollable desire to protect her. If I don't know where she is I go into panic mode not so different than when you lose sight of your child at the playground. She has never and will never call me daddy . It would not be a turn on for either of us. Even age play isn't something that works for either of us though I have a close friend who does have that particular fetish. He had a hard time opening up about it but neither me or his soon to be wife judged him for it.

Lit has opened my eyes to see try to see things from someone else's eyes in stead of judging from the outside.

Chances are slim he will be able to live out this particular fantasy with his fiancé because she is a teacher so it's a limit she isn't sure she will be able to break but they have discussed it. Being a Daddy doesn't always mean you take on the father role in the sense the rest of the world sees it. I do understand the reasoning for the title though.

I'm glad you have seen your way through the off putting label. It always surprises me that the term has such a visceral negative reaction for so many.

I have yet to run across anyone who IDs as DD/lg who engages in incest role play. Not to say it doesn't happen, just seems pretty rare.

I'm glad you have seen your way through the off putting label. It always surprises me that the term has such a visceral negative reaction for so many.
I'm another guy with a strong aversion to the label. Perhaps part of the reason is that I've had children who called me "Daddy", so I have an emotional investment in that word that isn't compatible with its usage in DD. On the other hand, I never had a problem with the wrestler Big Daddy (the Adam Sandler film of the same name made me feel nauseous, but that was probably just Adam Sandler — I'm drifting...).

I have yet to run across anyone who IDs as DD/lg who engages in incest role play. Not to say it doesn't happen, just seems pretty rare.
I'm glad to hear it! I identify quite strongly with a DD archetype — in particular, a nurturing quality that manifests itself in my D/s play — but I wouldn't want to be called "Daddy", nor would I wish to engage in any age play rituals.

Back