Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

For me if I called my Sir daddy it's more that he is older then me , the very Idea my real dad made me feel sick , no no no no no.
So for me daddŷ means he looks after me like a father would but in no wayis he a replacement .i do hope I make sence.
No more then a guy saying who's the daddy :)
Il shut up now before I confuse myself

For me if I called my Sir daddy it's more that he is older then me , the very Idea my real dad made me feel sick , no no no no no.
So for me daddŷ means he looks after me like a father would but in no wayis he a replacement .i do hope I make sence.
No more then a guy saying who's the daddy :)
Il shut up now before I confuse myself

So cute. :rose:

We have quite a bit of age difference between us--almost 20. She does enjoy the daddy thing but as I have a daughter, I don't get into being called daddy. She is intrigued by incest stories. At the end of the day, I think it's just the way we interact and the fact that at times she wants to just be taken care of.

Caring Doms without the "daddy"

I've found reading this thread really interesting.

My specific flavour of kink is a Dom that is loving and caring- so what many would associate with the "daddy" role, but with the selfishness and abuse (not the best words to use, but I can't think of a better ones) that one normally associates with a Dom.

However, I find the idea of calling someone Daddy really doesn't do it for me. I'm not looking for a father figure, I'm a woman not a child (although I prefer an older man), and would much much rather a Sir or Master.

Finding someone who understands that loving, protective side, but doesn't expect me to play daughter is pretty tricky!

However, I find the idea of calling someone Daddy really doesn't do it for me. I'm not looking for a father figure, I'm a woman not a child (although I prefer an older man), and would much much rather a Sir or Master.

Finding someone who understands that loving, protective side, but doesn't expect me to play daughter is pretty tricky!

I have tried to promote the term "Kindly Older Male Next Door Dom", but for some reason it hasn't caught on. ;)

A couple of months ago a met a guy. We knew from the onset that I would submit to him and i did so effortlessly. The first time I met him within half an hour I wanted to sit at his feet have him stroke my hair and please him however he wanted. It's not an urge I get so strongly and so sudenly with most people. The one time we slept together it has to be the most powerful and erotic experience of my life, from reading other posts I'm guessing I must have been in subspace, it was dreamlike and amazing.

He was substantially older than me and he naturally spoke to me almost like I was a child, I think it played a huge part in why I felt the need to submit so easily. we continued to chat after he got me to call him daddy, I wanted to but hadn't wanted to without him telling me it was ok.

I hope to find someone I can find that level of sexual chemistry with again (it can't be anything more between me and him for a number of reasons) and I think I might have to be a little girl to do that 😳 (that's the first time I have admitted that)

That sounds quite perfect really Lileth! Chemistry, respect, understanding all play such an important part in all relationships and very much so in this dynamic. I wish you well in your search, and remember; when you least expect him to turn up you will just raise your eyes, and he'll be there....
And thank you for sharing this with us.
Kind regards, Noel

Agree with you totally, well said. Can't help but think it comes back to the same old daddy fetish thing. Daddy is our first experience of manhood and what 'the other sex' is all about. I love being talked to like a child while in the throws of passion.

I love "ageplay" I identify as an older little-middle type girl. I know it weirds alot of people out but it's who I am, I love being submissive in all aspects but there is something extra special about having a DaddyDom / CareGiver being the one to receive the submission <3

Pink Lipstick

Turning on your Private Messages in profile will enable you to send/receive messages.

G

I'm missing having someone who needs me. Needs to be told, and shown, how special she is. Needs to know that she is pleasing me. Needs the constant order and consistent demands on her, guiding her, directing her. The days feel empty without that.

I really like calling my partner Daddy, but I can't relate to the "little" thing. I mean, I have plenty of friends who are littles, and I respect their kinks, but I just can't get into it. Part of it is because I feel like it's sexualizing children, and that makes me reeeallly uncomfortable. The other part is that I feel really uncomfortable with people downplaying their own intelligence. The whole, "Daddy my no-no place is wet," thing makes me gag a bit. It's not cute. I guess if anything, I relate more to a bratty teenager -- that independent, eye-rolling attitude that can be corrected with a good spanking.

But still, I find it really exciting to call my partner Daddy. It's not weird for me because I never grew up with a father figure, so I don't have anyone to picture when I say it. I like to be disciplined, but cared for. Respected more than anything, though. I don't have to feign some cutesy voice when I say it, it can be as simple as, "Hey, Daddy, which cabinet do we keep the can opener in again?" Dunno; in my experience, Daddy Doms are typically more respectful and caring, in and out of the bedroom. I've never met a Daddy Dom who pulls the whole, "you're my slave, you can't say no," bullshit.

I didn't mean to write so much about it! I guess I've just been thinking about what about "Daddy" appeals to me latey, haha.

A couple of months ago a met a guy. We knew from the onset that I would submit to him and i did so effortlessly. The first time I met him within half an hour I wanted to sit at his feet have him stroke my hair and please him however he wanted. It's not an urge I get so strongly and so sudenly with most people. The one time we slept together it has to be the most powerful and erotic experience of my life, from reading other posts I'm guessing I must have been in subspace, it was dreamlike and amazing.

He was substantially older than me and he naturally spoke to me almost like I was a child, I think it played a huge part in why I felt the need to submit so easily. we continued to chat after he got me to call him daddy, I wanted to but hadn't wanted to without him telling me it was ok.

I hope to find someone I can find that level of sexual chemistry with again (it can't be anything more between me and him for a number of reasons) and I think I might have to be a little girl to do that 😳 (that's the first time I have admitted that)

This is perfect, and I can totally relate! I'm so thankful my Daddy (lover, best friend, husband) is mine in RL and will be mine forever. He is not much of a Dom (yet...but he's trying...any Daddy's reading this, could you please read his post in the introductions sticky? Pretty please?), but he's so perfect in every way.

What I love most is that we have so many different levels to our relationship. The Daddy aspect isn't all the time. We have a very adult relationship, filled with love, trust, respect, and laughter (lots of laughter!). But, he consistently makes sure he's taking care of me, protects me, always let's me know how much he loves his baby girl...and when I'm feeling little, Daddy steps in and makes me feel like the most cherished baby girl in the world.

Little girls

....in role only can be a huge turn on for me. Met a gal in the UK who was 15 years younger than me and was prim and proper until she called be Daddy. She then turned into a "horny little naive slut". She would do it to get me going out in public.

....in role only can be a huge turn on for me. Met a gal in the UK who was 15 years younger than me and was prim and proper until she called be Daddy. She then turned into a "horny little naive slut". She would do it to get me going out in public.

Yeah, whispering "Daddy" in his ear when we're out somewhere always works out really well for me later on, lol.

this is with respect to post #686

I second your attitude in this regard. I may never pull off the whole "Please think for me in my stead, Daddy, because I'm a little and can't think for myself" tirade, because I've always been too independent all my life, too headstrong and way too driven. What attracts me to older, 'daddy' figures, however, is the sexual AND emotional chemistry. I can never be completely submissive, so I'll always look for someone who can handle my playfulness and be flexible, but at the same time, I like the choice and freedom to be ripped away from me every once in a while. That takes initiative. For me, Daddy isn't an incestous focus of lust at all: he's just an older, experienced man with the capacity for equal parts affection, ruthlessness, passion and support.

I second your attitude in this regard. I may never pull off the whole "Please think for me in my stead, Daddy, because I'm a little and can't think for myself" tirade, because I've always been too independent all my life, too headstrong and way too driven. What attracts me to older, 'daddy' figures, however, is the sexual AND emotional chemistry. I can never be completely submissive, so I'll always look for someone who can handle my playfulness and be flexible, but at the same time, I like the choice and freedom to be ripped away from me every once in a while. That takes initiative. For me, Daddy isn't an incestous focus of lust at all: he's just an older, experienced man with the capacity for equal parts affection, ruthlessness, passion and support.

Well said... i love the safe feeling of the daddy.

well said

Very well said...

Exactly!

Couldn't have said it better

Back