Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

new at this thread, bur does seem interesting .
I enjoy being a Dom, have had several wonderful experiences and my partners did as well.
All different, so many tastes. 1 common thread....

With first finding out about the daddy dom/little girl role, I did and still kinda do find the dynamic to be odd because sometimes a fetish is hitched along with it and then sex is involved with that and then I'm like "whoa" :eek:

However, if I were to look for a dom, I believe I would want the nurturing type and maybe that person can bring out that middle in me, but I would definitely not be into age play.

With first finding out about the daddy dom/little girl role, I did and still kinda do find the dynamic to be odd because sometimes a fetish is hitched along with it and then sex is involved with that and then I'm like "whoa" :eek:

However, if I were to look for a dom, I believe I would want the nurturing type and maybe that person can bring out that middle in me, but I would definitely not be into age play.

Tolyk and I had a very long talk last night about how sometimes pieces/parts of things fit you exactly and others not at all. Labels are a great place to be able to start a conversation but that’s really most of what they’re good for.
Very few people can be accurately defined by one label or even have EVERYTHING that one label encompasses apply to them. We are too complex for that.
And the DD/lg seems to be such an odd conglomerate of things that get all shoved under the same umbrella that it makes it even harder

The first place i ever read about and learned about DaddyDoms was here in Lits Bulletin board about 15 years ago.

Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi!
I am one of the girls who loves my daddy Dom.
Its kind of the best!!:heart::heart::heart:

A different take.

I love a daddy, but it’s not about incest or age play for me. It’s that I like a more affectionate dom. I like the princess/slut dichotomy. A daddy generally keeps me in line, but with a softer touch.

I love a daddy, but it’s not about incest or age play for me. It’s that I like a more affectionate dom. I like the princess/slut dichotomy. A daddy generally keeps me in line, but with a softer touch.

That’s not a different take at all. Pretty much zero of the conversations regarding this are about incest or age play

It’s not a busy thread but one I think you’d enjoy reading from
Page 1

Interesting this goes back to 2002.

I think the thread in the Playground is a lot more comprehensive in terms of trying to describe the dynamic. As I re-read the earlier parts of this thread, people struggle with the same issues I see over and over. Someone a few pages back talks about the visceral reaction he had to the Daddy label because his kids call him daddy. Or how some think it's about incest. Or that Daddy has to be older or it's about age play or (fill in the blank).

It's about acceptance. Whatever we make it, whatever works.

Last edited:
Interesting this goes back to 2002.

I think the thread in the Playground is a lot more comprehensive in terms of trying to describe the dynamic. As I re-read the earlier parts of this thread, people struggle with the same issues I see over and over. Someone a few pages back talks about the visceral reaction he had to the Daddy label because his kids call him daddy. Or how some think it's about incest. Or that Daddy has to be older or it's about age play or (fill in the blank).

It's about acceptance. Whatever we make it, whatever works.

Agreed and that’s one of the reasons I felt the thread was interesting. Same topics additional voices.

I didn't realize till recently that my relationship was primarily in line with the dd/lg dynamic. I thought of myself as a submissive. I call him daddy in the bedroom. I honestly don't remember when it started. I've always thought of "daddy" like "sir" or "master", a dominant moniker. I am 11 years younger. Our age difference is a sort of peripheral part of our play.

So grateful to have found this thread. After reading through i was surprised that alot of people seem to think this is more about incest. Although there is a subset of that in the DDlg world, for me its about being a caregiver. Being completely responsible for my little's well being. If things become sexual or even incest related thats up to the people involved.

Back