Daddy Doms and the girls who love them

I did my laundry today. And put my clothes away. And put on clean sheets. And made my bed.

And I didn’t *want* to do any of those awful chores.

Is this where I collect my prize? I totally deserve a reward.

Someone should tell me I’m a very good girl.

I did my laundry today. And put my clothes away. And put on clean sheets. And made my bed.

And I didn’t *want* to do any of those awful chores.

Is this where I collect my prize? I totally deserve a reward.

Someone should tell me I’m a very good girl.

You did all that by yourself?

You are a very good girl.

They should give us cookies, you know? :rose:

Welcome to Lit Zundas.
And congrats on getting a story published here. Good job.

However, your post seems more appropriate for the personals board than for BDSM talk.

Please review the posting guidelines for this board - see the stickies at the top of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Lit Zundas.
And congrats on getting a story published here. Good job.

However, your post seems more appropriate for the personals board than for BDSM talk.

Please review the posting guidelines for this board - see the stickies at the top of the page.

Gotcha, thanks for catching it so quickly. First time posting in this section and I didn't realise.

I've only met a few Daddy Dom's and a lot of them I've met were very friendly. I just didn't connect with some of them for some reason. Things were rushed way too quickly or I simply wasn't ready at the time.

I've also heard a good deal about Daddies w/o the incest play... just as a Dom/me who is nurturing and caring as well as dominant. The soft/hard kind of aspect. Someone suggested that that was what I might be in my intro post. From what I've seen, the Daddy/girl play in the butch-femme (queer) world is fairly popular, and considered possibly more "mainstream" than other manifestations of leather.

So to all those who are iffy about the incest, it's not necessarily about that...
It's good to see that someone understands the DD/bg dynamic, I thought I was coming into a thread with like minded people and found a load of people who seem to think it's wrong/icky/ewww.
As you say, it's a softer more nurturing form of D/s and altho there may be some incestuous elements for the people who want that it isn't there for most of us.

I don’t know if my Daddy would have been called a proper Dom, he certainly took control of me especially when he wanted me to entertain his pals. I miss him so much.

I know! And oral pleasure! :)

And, thank you. :kiss:

LOL funny but true. Came here to research some ideas for a BDSM photo shoot and learned that I'm way more into this than I thought. Thanks for all the heartfelt comments.

Not sure if it's ok you post this here, but I thought the results of the test were interesting.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
82% Daddy/Mommy
80% Non-monogamist
71% Ageplayer
71% Owner
70% Dominant
68% Degradee
66% Boy/Girl
61% Voyeur
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist

LOL funny but true. Came here to research some ideas for a BDSM photo shoot and learned that I'm way more into this than I thought. Thanks for all the heartfelt comments.

Not sure if it's ok you post this here, but I thought the results of the test were interesting.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
82% Daddy/Mommy
80% Non-monogamist
71% Ageplayer
71% Owner
70% Dominant
68% Degradee
66% Boy/Girl
61% Voyeur
59% Switch
58% Experimentalist

It's a perfect place to post it. Welcome :)

I struggle with this LDR It makes me needy and for a very independent individual that is never something I thought I would feel. When we talk (about anything) or 'play' I feel more alive and complete then I ever have.

I miss him when we don't connect daily.

At the same time I feel I'm being very unfair to him by being so needy - we both have lives, and I know that I'm not the only thing that he has to think about (and neither should I be) but I miss him more then I ever thought possible. I have gotten better over time but this make me nervous for any real life relationship

Still given all this, he has been so good to me and I wouldn't change a minute of what we have had

I completely agree with your post... before I entered into a dd/lg dynamic, I told him I was not a needy person. A year later, I am so needy lol I definitely pout if we do not talk every day. But I've talked to many many Daddy Doms and most of them say that part of their role is that they need to feel needed.

Back