Current favorite fantasy.

Emma: Mini-cheddars

Hi Emma -- I have some mini-cheddars for you. Get in touch. Love your 'fantasy' here. G.

Having to work as a bar-girl in a gentlemen's club. My first night and my uniform is a tiny black thong bikini and high heels. I am barely in the bikini top and everyone can see my body as I smile and try and serve the customers. My nipples keep slipping out of the top and I have to keep trying to cover them as customers urge me to get topless. Finally the manager orders me to remove my top so that everyone can see my bare breasts, telling me that I must remain topless all night. I step back into the bar, in just the thong and 5 inch heels.

My current fantasy is where my online name comes from. I fantasize about seducing and fucking my third daughter along with her next door neighbor. It is my go to masturbation fantasy.

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

What if his wife was going down on you the whole time as well?

My go to fantasy is to have my husband fucking me while a woman is sucking my clit, cleaning my juices off of him, helping insert his cock back into my pussy and continue to lick my pussy. All the while I am pleasuring her, fingering her pussy, licking her. Makes me cum every time I fantasize. Someday it will happen.

I opened this thread to write just that, except I would be the husband fucking. It is a wonderful fantasy. Nothing turns me on more than to think of another women pleasuring my wife while I fuck her, licking her cum off her pussy and around my cock as it slides in and out of my wifes pussy. One day maybe that fantasy will come true. The other is to have sex with my wife among a group of other couples all having sex. One day, maybe...

My go to fantasy is to have my husband fucking me while a woman is sucking my clit, cleaning my juices off of him, helping insert his cock back into my pussy and continue to lick my pussy. All the while I am pleasuring her, fingering her pussy, licking her. Makes me cum every time I fantasize. Someday it will happen.

I have done this, and it's HOT, now get over here!!!!

your fantasy could work for a LOT of us...

Wife and an Older couple

Coming home from work, heading up the stairs and realizing that my wife is in our bedroom with someone. Creeping to the door as I hear the sounds of pleasure coming out I peer in the door and see my pretty blonde wife on her hands and knees, a man of 60 or so behind her fucking her doggystyle as his wife holds my wife's face between her thighs.

Coming home from work, heading up the stairs and realizing that my wife is in our bedroom with someone. Creeping to the door as I hear the sounds of pleasure coming out I peer in the door and see my pretty blonde wife on her hands and knees, a man of 60 or so behind her fucking her doggystyle as his wife holds my wife's face between her thighs.

You where supposed to be away forthe night WTF

I've had numerous fantasy scenarios of my hotwife having sex with other men. The one I'm currently enjoying the most is it's our anniversary. We decide to celebrate by going out for dinner then spend the night at a hotel. After arriving to the hotel we decide to grab a drink at the hotel lounge. We're approached by another man, an older gentleman in town on business. We strike up a conversation with him and he starts pouring on the charm to my wife. Soon I can feel the sexual attraction between them. Soon my wife asks for our hotel key and she tells me that the two of them are going to adjourn upstairs. Then another man fucks my wife all night on our anniversary!!

Very hot fantasy! I share the same fantasy, minus the other guy fucking my wife. I want him to be present while I fuck my hot wife. There will be something special for him to reward his patience and charm.

At the moment, my favourite is being tied to a chair with a very large dildo in my ass and my cock in a cage, and then being made to watch my fat mother fuck six or seven very well-endowed black men while mocking me for being white. At the end, they brand us both and use me as a toilet.

I am a cheating wife who takes part in dp and many gangbangs. I want to seduce my 17 year old niece into an interracial dp gangbang..

Oh I am pleased you like it, I thought it was maybe a bit tame for here but I do find that idea very sexy
PS thanks for the cheddars....skillz

Well, tame but also letting the mind wander to the possibilities of that topless night ...

I am intrigued by your Lit handle

I like to think about small, intimate parties, couples. Adult games.

Current 2 favorites:

1) My wife and I are walking in a secluded forest. We come upon a group of guys who are about to start a circle-jerk, but seeing us, they decide to use us instead. I get to watch my wife get fucked by someone else and at the same time I get to be spit-roasted by two guys.

2) I'm visiting friends & they offer to have me fuck the wife while he watches. As I get going, he come up behind me & proceeds to work my ass, eventually making a sandwich with me in the middle.

Being taking in the smelly public bathroom.

My wife and I love going to parks and walking around, I use those dirty pissy bathrooms, and think of some thugs fucking my wife in there, and making me suck them and clean her cum filled dripping old cunt.

Back