Cum Hungry Sam

Of course I am a full service cum slut here after all. Lets see for today I have on a black miniskirt you know the kind that barely covers anything, black calf high boots with heels of course, black sheer stockings with a seam, black bra and panties and a nice black t shirt with "cum dump" (had one made special for me) in purple lettering. My long red hair is tied in a ponytail for you as well.

Looks at you considering normally the one to be cuffed to an object but willing to try. I lead you over to a pole taking the cuffs from your belt and smiling "assume the position"

Leans into you brushing my chest against yours letting you feel my breastforms in the tight bra as I kiss your lips softly grinding my body up and down against yours my hands holding your arms behind you at first. I slip my thigh between yours and press up rubbing against your cock feeling it grow hard as I snap the cuffs into place. Once you're trapped i turn away from you and push my ass into your crotch rubbing the lacy fabric of my panties over your jeans.

Turns towards you and steps back slowly reaching up under my skirt to slide my panties away showing I'd worn them over the garters to make it easier to strip. As I do my own small length slips free visible just a moment before the skirt covers it again. I turn again leaning into your crotch with my ass rubbing my bare cheeks up and down your front moaning in delight as I reach down between my legs and undo your jeans grinding just right to work them down till your just in your undies.

pulls away again taking your cock in my hands through the satin loving the feel of the material as I stroke up and down your throbbing length betting you like that sensation as much as I do when I wear satin. With my free hand I pull my shirt up and off exposing my bra as I turn back "when I'm done getting undressed I"m going to stick your throbbing rod up my ass how do you like that?"

Slips out of my skirt so I"m down to my boots, garters and stockings and panties not wanting to go further and lose what little of the feminine I have left. I turn facing you now and kissing oyu hard on the lips hand squeezing and stroking your dick still through the satin "I need a man's hard cock in my ass baby but I"m going to get you good and ready first" I slip down and run my lips along the outline of your cock in the boxers looking up at you how horny the idea of oyu fucking me makes me clear in my face.

Giggles looking back at you as I pull your boxers down and unleash your dick "you wanted to be at my mercy so of course I'm not giving you a say. I'll suck his dick while I fuck you and anyone elses who turns up." I reach back taking your dick in hand and pushing it into my ass moaning in delight as I push into you my rosebud opening for you taking your girth.

"To late you wanted to be at my mercy and you are. You're going to fuck my sissy ass and like it stud." Grinding back into you I look around for red trog wanting a dick to suck while I get good and fucked my hand running lazily up and down my own shaft.

I hold my hard dripping cock just out of reach, you open your mouth and stick your tounge out to lick the tip of my cock leaving a trail between your lips and my cock

Just as you slide the whole way onto his cock I thrust into your mouth all the way in up to my balls, smell my pubic hair

(its just past my shoulders and dyed a shade very close to the one in the pic (one of the reasons aside from that beautiful fuckable face I picked her). I grind back into you buking harder onto your much larger dick my own small member flapping around in my hand. As Red moves in I push my head out wildly for his cock whining in frustration when he keeps it just out of reach needing it down my throat but not wanting to give up the dick in my ass. Finally able to just barely run my tongue down it I look up at him eyes desperate "fuck please fucking give me your big fat dick to suck I need it so fucking bad."

(its just past my shoulders and dyed a shade very close to the one in the pic (one of the reasons aside from that beautiful fuckable face I picked her). I grind back into you buking harder onto your much larger dick my own small member flapping around in my hand. As Red moves in I push my head out wildly for his cock whining in frustration when he keeps it just out of reach needing it down my throat but not wanting to give up the dick in my ass. Finally able to just barely run my tongue down it I look up at him eyes desperate "fuck please fucking give me your big fat dick to suck I need it so fucking bad."

I grab your hair pulling you onto my cock as I slowly slide in and out past your lips, your lips stretch over my foreskin pulling if forward as I slide out and back as I slide in coating your lips with precum, I reach down and squeeze your nipples

eyes bulge as you yank me down on your dick my own hand speeding up on my little cock. I moan into your shaft as dancing shadows pumps my ass full of cum done with him for now but to busy sucking dick to get around to freeing him from the cuffs. I push my mouth fully down on your dick then pull back fucking myself against it.

As you ram your ass onto my dick time and and time again I cannot hold it in. The buildup starts, and soon I am crying for mercy as I start to come! I shoot a huge load, filling you so badly that it drips out of you and onto the floor and your legs...

As he cums in you I pulsate my sperm down your throat, I pull out of you turn you around and push, thrust into your ass, mixing our juices as I pound your ass

As he cums in you I pulsate my sperm down your throat, I pull out of you turn you around and push, thrust into your ass, mixing our juices as I pound your ass

I pull my cock coated with all our juices, lift your head as say "clean my cock bitch, lick it all down and I may fuck you again"

Yelps in surprise as you roughly force me around my mouth now free and my ass again violated. Nothing else to do and not really willing to let dancingshadow go I push myself into him rubbing my fake tits agianst his now flacid cock "fuck this is so fucking good two men in my ass in one morning. Fuck me hard Red shove it home make me feel like a raw slut after a week of being used."

Yelps in surprise as you roughly force me around my mouth now free and my ass again violated. Nothing else to do and not really willing to let dancingshadow go I push myself into him rubbing my fake tits agianst his now flacid cock "fuck this is so fucking good two men in my ass in one morning. Fuck me hard Red shove it home make me feel like a raw slut after a week of being used."

I thrust back into you my balls slapping against your ass, you reach under and squeeze my balls I reach around and stroke your clitty, we are in tandem stroking, pushing forward and back to meet each others thrusts

Starts grunting pumping into your dick my little dick pumping into your hand as I rub your balls "fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME"

Starts grunting pumping into your dick my little dick pumping into your hand as I rub your balls "fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME"

We are pounding in, out in out faster and faster, I feel your swollen clitty pulse your ass tight around my cock squeezing harder and harder, I pull your hair back pulling you onto me my balls slapping your ass, your tits bouncing, hurting

We are pounding in, out in out faster and faster, I feel your swollen clitty pulse your ass tight around my cock squeezing harder and harder, I pull your hair back pulling you onto me my balls slapping your ass, your tits bouncing, hurting

My cock is leaking in your ass, not yet ready to spurt cum into the depths of your ass

Pushes back griping you hard with my ass fading fast after a long night at work but not wanting to head to bed with oyu unsatisfied. "cum on baby fill me up with a nother fucing load."

Pushes back griping you hard with my ass fading fast after a long night at work but not wanting to head to bed with oyu unsatisfied. "cum on baby fill me up with a nother fucing load."

Your as is hot and leaking from another's cum down my cock onto my balls, this sends me over the edge, I spurt cum into your ass, I squeeze my cock and pull out, turn u around and push into your mouth deeply emptying my load into your mouth, as you such the last drops from my cock your ass leaking cum down your ass and legs you dribble cum across your lips down your chim and onto your clitty, I reach down and suck your clitty

Shakes my head (first its a cock not a clitty please don't call it that) and pulls away "I'm not here to get sucked I'm just here to fuck and suck myself."

Back