How important is receiving a load of cum?

It's no surprise that it's another "some do, some don't" thing for women. That's the way it is with human beings generally!

But you can tell, reading between the lines, that men worry. Like @StrongMaster7, I was once too drunk to come (but thankfully not "whiskey dick" drunk). After her fun, I was mortified when she said, "I've had mine, now you should have yours!" I knew it wasn't going to happen and every guy knows how well women take it when you can't stay hard with her for whatever reason. Not properly appreciating being inside her? I couldn't imagine the sh*tstorm.

So, I faked it. It was 100% necessary that she felt sexy enough to make me come. Full stop.

Guys also worry/obsess about the size of their loads (guilty as charged) for a similar reason. As a "hard-and-fast" rule (couldn't resist), yeah, more feels better, certainly does when you're, um, overdue for release/relief and whether we are projecting onto our partners or responding to subtle (or not so subtle!) reactions they have to a lot of semen, I daresay most of us would rather provide it to preclude her disappointment ("what, am I not hot enough?") than risk the opposite.

Here, in the anonymity of Lit (we've all white-lied to our partners enough to paint a house) it's nice to hear the ladies say, basically, yeah, more can be better for them, but any is welcomed/wanted and when it just can't happen, as long as we know why, it's all good.

I don't squirt cum anymore.

Prostate meds cause all my orgasms pump the load into my bladder where it gets pissed out later--"retrograde ejaculation" it's called.

My urologist says: "It still feels the same."

Nope--I miss feeling a load pumping through my dick, not that I have any choice now.

My occasional FWB says fine by her, it saves on cleanup, but there sure are a lot of cum-loving posts on the forums!

So, ladies and gents, I'm curious--if you had your choice, would you rather:
>Receieve a load from your lover; or
>Have him cum without squirting? and
>If you like the cum, would you kick him to the side for cuming up dry?
I was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I have read a lot of info on what happens after they remove my prostate.
I will miss cumming very much, I love the feeling and watching my cum shoot from my cock! I will miss stroking my hard cock and cumming, so I can eat it!

I was just diagnosed with prostate cancer, I have read a lot of info on what happens after they remove my prostate.
I will miss cumming very much, I love the feeling and watching my cum shoot from my cock! I will miss stroking my hard cock and cumming, so I can eat it!
Sympathy and best wishes for a cancer-free outcome. In spite of the bits of us we lose with age/illness, enough always remain to enjoy.

As an aside, I've always found it interesting how some women want to make their men cum like it's a mission. Not that I judge - I think it's cool. It's just an interesting dynamic to me.
Kinda funny, see no reason that an informed and intelligent woman wouldn't want too- thats my approach to them as well, giving before receiving is my mantra for umm, a long while...
775_1000.jpg

I don't squirt cum anymore.

Prostate meds cause all my orgasms pump the load into my bladder where it gets pissed out later--"retrograde ejaculation" it's called.

My urologist says: "It still feels the same."

Nope--I miss feeling a load pumping through my dick, not that I have any choice now.

My occasional FWB says fine by her, it saves on cleanup, but there sure are a lot of cum-loving posts on the forums!

So, ladies and gents, I'm curious--if you had your choice, would you rather:
>Receieve a load from your lover; or
>Have him cum without squirting? and
>If you like the cum, would you kick him to the side for cuming up dry?
I was just diagnosed with prostate cancer and they are removing my prostate next month. So only 6 more weeks of ejaculated cum

I feel badly for people to lose their ability to cum no matter the reason. I would still blow men who can't just to give them and myself some sexual pleasure. For me, cum is the most unique and magical taste I've ever experienced. Just love it.

I feel badly for people to lose their ability to cum no matter the reason. I would still blow men who can't just to give them and myself some sexual pleasure. For me, cum is the most unique and magical taste I've ever experienced. Just love it.
I agree, cum is a magical taste, his, hers, mine, all are sensually delicious

After prostate cancer treatment several years ago, I am now like a ship with sailors = 'no seaman'. Sometimes I miss it, but have learned to live without it. Although it does not feel 'the same', the sensations and muscular contractions are still there. My recollections may be faulty, but the orgasm sensations are just as strong if not stronger. Maybe it is because I am much older now, and being able to edge and orgasm feel like I am getting away with something.

:nana:

One of my girlfriends once confided in me that her husband never came in her pussy or her mouth. For years, she thought it was a failure on her part, not being able to make him cum. In conversation with him one day, he told me he could only cum when he jerked off and then was very little volume. In time, I convinced her that it was not her problem by filling her tight pussy repeatedly with my loads. She told me that she loved to be fucked in the morning so that she felt the cum ooze out of her pussy all day.

One morning she was giving me a wonderful blow job after we hadn't seen each other for a few days. When my balls seized on my shaft, I shot a massive flood of cum in her mouth, nearly choking her. She couldn't swallow all of it and had to spit it out in her hand. She looked up at me and whispered "Fuck, now that's what I'm fucking talking about!" She licked the remainder out of her palm and spoke again "Let's meet for lunch, I'll be hungry for more by then!" To her, it was important to receive quality blasts of cum frequently and I was more than happy to accommodate her.

Back