Cum Hungry Sam

Pushes forward with your guidance taking it all eyes half closing in delight. this is it, what i want a man to fuck my face like a proper whore.

He starts to move his hips, pumping his cock in and out of your mouth with slow, strong thrusts, driving himself deeper and deeper with each one.

He starts to move his hips, pumping his cock in and out of your mouth with slow, strong thrusts, driving himself deeper and deeper with each one.

Pushes back meeting each of your thrusts taking your whole dick in my mouth like a pro dick sucker. I take my own cock in hand rubbing it as I suck you the feel of your hard cock in my mouth driving me wild. [sorry for the delay irl shit]

Pushes back meeting each of your thrusts taking your whole dick in my mouth like a pro dick sucker. I take my own cock in hand rubbing it as I suck you the feel of your hard cock in my mouth driving me wild. [sorry for the delay irl shit]

[Hey, no problem. I'm sure we're just glad to have you back]

His fingers wrap tighter in your hair, pushing his hips forwards. The thrrusts are now short and sharp, brutally hard as he takes your mouth for his pleasure.

"Is this waht you want, slut?"

Looks up at you grinning and then turns quickly to Amylin and Stacy watching and nods a good face fucking is exactly what he wants. Almost as much as he wants the sticky treat you've got building.

Why can't I find someone like you near me? I haven't had a BJ to completion in longer than I care to remember and I'd love to bury my cock deep in a hot sexy ass... :(

Did I mention that I love readheads? :heart:

Looks up at you grinning and then turns quickly to Amylin and Stacy watching and nods a good face fucking is exactly what he wants. Almost as much as he wants the sticky treat you've got building.

He pace quickens, his cock sliding in and out of your throat with each thrust, giving you the throat-fucking that you both desire and so richly deserve. He groans deeply as he fee;ls the familiar pressure building in his balls....

He pace quickens, his cock sliding in and out of your throat with each thrust, giving you the throat-fucking that you both desire and so richly deserve. He groans deeply as he fee;ls the familiar pressure building in his balls....
Angles forward on hands and knees really fucking against that dick in his throat. Meanwhile his ass is up in the air just his pink frilly panties in the way so that Dalika has an option if he doesn't want to wait for Sam's mouth to be free.

Angles forward on hands and knees really fucking against that dick in his throat. Meanwhile his ass is up in the air just his pink frilly panties in the way so that Dalika has an option if he doesn't want to wait for Sam's mouth to be free.

He groans loudly, pulling his dick so that only the head is in your mouth as he cums, making sure that you taste and swallow all of his thick, sticky seed.

He groans loudly, pulling his dick so that only the head is in your mouth as he cums, making sure that you taste and swallow all of his thick, sticky seed.

Grins and drinks down every sticky drop of cum hungirly. When your done cuming he pulls back and opens his mouth showing everyone the big fat load on his tongue before taking a long swallow and opening again to show its all gone. "So who's next? Maybe the next stud will do me a favor and cum on me instead of in me and we'll see if one of the gals wanna help me clean up."

Well now that your cock loving mouth is free I'd perfer that option. you move over to me and start to lick it, from top to bottom, stroking it with your hand as you do.

Holding it, leaning to one side, a nice long slow lick, then the other side, then tilting it up and betting the underside nice and wet, then down, mouth opening taking it deep inside and closing tightly with glistening lips around it sucking as I bob up..

Back