Cum Hungry Sam

Shakes my head (first its a cock not a clitty please don't call it that) and pulls away "I'm not here to get sucked I'm just here to fuck and suck myself."

I respect and thank you for the fantastic meeting, I hope to revisit soon.

ugh I feel like I miss out on all the fun, but reading all this gets me so hard that I had to jerk off a couple times, hope I "come" in when someone is here

ugh I feel like I miss out on all the fun, but reading all this gets me so hard that I had to jerk off a couple times, hope I "come" in when someone is here

Well, if you do, be careful how you refer to body parts. Seems like some folks are very particular.

Your as is hot and leaking from another's cum down my cock onto my balls, this sends me over the edge, I spurt cum into your ass, I squeeze my cock and pull out, turn u around and push into your mouth deeply emptying my load into your mouth, as you such the last drops from my cock your ass leaking cum down your ass and legs you dribble cum across your lips down your chim and onto your clitty, I reach down and suck your clitty

WOW !!

Then open wide and I'll feed you my hard cock. Can I have a taste of your juicy cock as well?

Kneels down and opens up for you shaking her head. Sorry sweetie I'm here to give pleasure and be used not to receive.

Runs hands through hair and grabs your ears... Then take this and give me some pleasure slut!

Grins and sinks into your cock taking the whole length as ordered. I start fucking your cock with my mouth tongue working against hte bottom of the shaft hand going to your balls stroking and squeezing them.

Fuck yesssss that's fantastic! Rocks your head in my lap and fucks your face with steady deep thrusts pumping as you suck... Play with my ass and you'll get a nice creamy reward!

Nods and pulls back a second so he can suck and lick his middle finger getting it good and wet. Then he shoves his mouth down on your dick again hard one hand still on your balls and the other pushing that wet finger into your rear rubbing it back and forth on your prostate but pushing deeper as well wiggling it in ways only a finger can move.

Unnhhh yesssss! clenching my ass on your wiggling digit rubbing all the right spots. You want my thick load down your throat don't you slut? Look up at me and tell me what you want!

Looks up at you mouth to full of dick to actually use words and to turned on by having oyu there to pull back so I use my eyes and head instead. I nod with your cock in my mouth eyes dancing with desperate need speeding up even mroe with you inside my mouth desperate for your sticky gift.

Oh God! Feeling your mouth milking my cock and your tongue caressing my shaft in such amazing ways while your finger plays merry havoc in my ass puts my right over the edge! FUCK! I begin to fire torrent after torrent of thick white gold straight down your throat! Drink it slut ! Swallow it all!

pushes my head all the way down making sure not a single drop is wasted because I want it all. When you finish I carefully lick your dick clean for you and pull back waiting for the next person who wants to use me.

pushes my head all the way down making sure not a single drop is wasted because I want it all. When you finish I carefully lick your dick clean for you and pull back waiting for the next person who wants to use me.

-walks up, taking you gently but firmly by the hair and turning you to face him-

Worship me.

Looks up at you mouth to full of dick to actually use words and to turned on by having oyu there to pull back so I use my eyes and head instead. I nod with your cock in my mouth eyes dancing with desperate need speeding up even mroe with you inside my mouth desperate for your sticky gift.

MMM at it again ... SO hot !

-walks up, taking you gently but firmly by the hair and turning you to face him-

Worship me.

Turns on her knees not getting up just moving with the hand on his hair. At the command he leans in and runs his tongue along the male's cock starting with his balls running up the vein on the underside around the rim, over the head and back down popping his balls into my mouth one at a time to suck before giving a quick lick across the taint and working my way back for the head. Lowering down onto my hands and knees in a true posture of submission i take your cock into my mouth inhaling it slowly inch by inch.

Turns on her knees not getting up just moving with the hand on his hair. At the command he leans in and runs his tongue along the male's cock starting with his balls running up the vein on the underside around the rim, over the head and back down popping his balls into my mouth one at a time to suck before giving a quick lick across the taint and working my way back for the head. Lowering down onto my hands and knees in a true posture of submission i take your cock into my mouth inhaling it slowly inch by inch.

He lets out a low moan, closing his eyes at the feeling of your warm mouth enveloping him. His fingers tighten in your hair, pulling yo slowly onto him. He sldies his cock fully into your mouth, placing one hand on the back of your head and holding it there as it sits in your mouth and throat.

Pushes forward with your guidance taking it all eyes half closing in delight. this is it, what i want a man to fuck my face like a proper whore.

Back