Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess, that he'd better get home soon, cause i am so horny right now... ( and i'm not talking about my husband)

Faithchick WAIT! It seems what's written in parenthesis calls fo a confession!

And I confess I'd like to read it :D

I confess that I find women of all shapes and sizes Sexy until they open their mouths... Then some of them turn into Hags... Body types mean nothing to me.

I confess that I am hoping to have a threesome tomorrow night and I'm not too picky about who it's with, though I definitely have a few people in mind.

I confess that I find women of all shapes and sizes Sexy until they open their mouths... Then some of them turn into Hags... Body types mean nothing to me.
Are you seriously? Very rare for a man to say that they are not attracted to physical beauty.

Last edited:
I confess that I slept with someone to get a job, and let someone think they were sleeping with me to get a job

I confess body types have a lot to do with who I have sex with. If they do not appeal to me visually would be difficult at best to be sexually inspired..

I confess that how a girl dresses is more important to me than her body

I confess I agree with Val indigo : sexyness is an attitude which refers to gaze, smile, perfume, clothing, voice tone and grace of movements...

I also confess that Val's choice of dress on her avatar his perfectly sexy :D

I confess a certain audio I received yesterday is driving me crazy with lust for this very sexy Lit guy. It is sin:devil:fully delicious! I listened to it while on the way to work :kiss:

Last edited:
I confess that I'm falling for the girlfriend of a family member. As hard as I try to keep that feeling deep down inside it's killing me.

I confess that I've tasted my own cum once while drunk, though it did nothing for me.

I confess that sometimes I have the strong desire to tie her down and cum all over her lovely face, just because I know it's the only way I'd be able to get away with it.

I confess that I find much more beauty in a face than I do a body.

Ive seen some women with some amazing figures but never consiudered dating them due to the face, or a look in the eyes that turned me off.

What comes out of their nouth can be a turn off too..

Last edited:

I somewhat have to agree with IAboy here...

I confess that a woman's mouth tells an awful lot about them. There have been many women I have adored visually from afar but when opportunity presented itself and they either smiled and/or began talking, it completely ruined the way I saw them.

I've masturbated (and squirted-it-out) into her see-thru black panties....

I confess that I hope this thread grows even longer, because I'm working up to a few confessions of my own.

Cofession is said to be good for the soul, least that's what I heard, but I confess to not believing everything I hear or read, or let's just confess I have a healthy doubt:)

Free yourself from that what bothers you, does no good to keep it inside.
D.

I confess that I hope this thread grows even longer, because I'm working up to a few confessions of my own.
I confess your words make me eager to hear your confessions :devil:

I confess feeling very naughty when a sexy Lit guy told employees he was in an important conference and didn't want to be disturbed. He then got on cam for me :devil: Mmmmmmmm I love my Lit men :kiss:

I confess that this morning I had an intensely erotic moment on the phone with a very sexy and charming lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back