Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a kinky obsession with guys with red hair.

I sometimes fantasize about being the third party to complete a couple's threesome.

I find being pregnant sexy and am genuinely hurt that my spouse doesn't.

I have sent my husband naughty pics of me on his cell phone and when it came to my attention that one of his friends might have seen them I wasn't upset.

I confess when I am out of town on business on an overnight trip, I like to have one night stands with guys that are married and close to my own age.

I sometimes fantasize about being the third party to complete a couple's threesome.

That sounds incredbly hot!

His loss..unfortunately yours too...but pregnant women are sexy women and he should learn to appreciate the fact that you are sexy when you are pregnant!

I have sent my husband naughty pics of me on his cell phone and when it came to my attention that one of his friends might have seen them I wasn't upset.

I wish I had been the friend to see them..

I confess that every time I log onto this site, even if I'm not particularly horny at the time, I wind up jilling, usually all the way off. The pics of the ladies are enticing, but reading their comments is what gets me all squishy in a hurry. Just thinking about Pinktacokitty being "out of town on business" with her thighs wrapped around my head has me pretty hot and bothered right now as I type this. :kiss:

I confess that every time I log onto this site, even if I'm not particularly horny at the time, I wind up jilling, usually all the way off. The pics of the ladies are enticing, but reading their comments is what gets me all squishy in a hurry. Just thinking about Pinktacokitty being "out of town on business" with her thighs wrapped around my head has me pretty hot and bothered right now as I type this. :kiss:
I confess I like the though of this....

My confession

I lied to my wife when we were married when i told her i didnt ever cheat on her.It wasnt with another woman but with my brother,when ever we were alone i sucked his cock and let him fuck me if he wanted to.I loved it and wouldnt want to change it and probably wont ever tell her about it

I confess I like the though of this....

I confess that I would like to watch either/or... but then they already know that!

I confess that mailing my audios to a few Lit guys has gotten me incredibly horny! I love their reactions to my voice :devil:

haha! i have the red hair fetish too. even when i was little i told my mom i wanted to have a red headed child, and she said it was impossible because of my genes.. i cried. (im half black)

and i feel you on the pregnancy thing my husband is the same way.

I confess... that every cute ass i see on a guy (and sometimes a girl) i daydream about licking it until the person is writhing and quivering.

I confess when I log on to this site, I read this stuff and usually get horny, causing me usually to seek out getting laid. This place has been good for my sex life.

I confess..

Im scared of what the future might bring, or what it might not.

I confess that a lot of times, I feel that I'm destined to live my life alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back