Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that feeling very well, i think it is life biggest dilema...good luck in your choices.

I'll confess that I've pleasured myself to you many times!

i know that feeling very well, i think it is life biggest dilema...good luck in your choices.

I'll confess that I've pleasured myself to you many times!

I confess that seth just made me laugh for the first time this morning :) Thankyou seth.

your very welcome...when you laugh your tits jiggle..so keep laughing..:D

I confess that being a little scared of whomever I'm fucking can be...exciting

Hmm Scared? No. Afraid.

I confess I'm afraid that if you get in too much trouble, Daddy will have to ask you to bend over and spank you...
Your little girl confesses she loves being spanked (bare bottomed, of course) I'm going to have to be very bad. PM me with your email address. I have an audio that you will LOVE :kiss:

I confess the last 6 months I have slept with several guys just for fun. Something I had never done, I was always in a relationship first, then sex.

I confess,

nothing turns me on then when i suceed in seducing a sexy guy....mmmmm

That's not a confession, that's a fact for 99% of all women

i confess that last night i caressed myself listening to a very sexy woman's voice...

Where's the confession? It was'nt my wife's

I confess that I've never had (non-abusive) relationship sex.

And that I want relationship sex more than anything.

Maybe it's silly.

Well this voice is like a silky, sensual Melody that would (and will) make one confess a lot of things...
Really now? What else would you like to confess? I'm all ears. Want to cum to my private confessional? No Hail Marys, I promise :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back