Squirting aftermath...

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

I'll start with one of my smaller messes that was made.
View attachment 2269601
That's just a tiny puddle (not putting you down). I knew two ladies that squirted several ounces. Both were squirters and from what I read of squirters they have a prostate gland, which is what causes the extreme squirting. I also read about 5% of women have a prostate that causes the squirting and crave sex. Reason I looked it up is that I was so shocked, it was like they were violently peeing.

I think I posted this on another squirting thread.

This was a nice New Year’s Day squirting extravaganza. She squirts buckets in reverse cowgirl. It literally takes her seconds to orgasm and squirt. I power fuck her from below and when she is sort of tired out from it, I rub my cockhead on her clit and she squirts some more.

Squirting aftermath January 1

That's just a tiny puddle (not putting you down). I knew two ladies that squirted several ounces. Both were squirters and from what I read of squirters they have a prostate gland, which is what causes the extreme squirting. I also read about 5% of women have a prostate that causes the squirting and crave sex. Reason I looked it up is that I was so shocked, it was like they were violently peeing.
I did say it was one of my smaller messes 🤭🤭 and from what I've seen and heard there's various sizes and types of squirting, I'm more of a "gusher" versus a "shooter" which is kinda what you're explaining, but didnt know about the thing with the prostate. Regardless, squirting is one of the best feelings ever 💦💦💦🤭🤭

I did say it was one of my smaller messes 🤭🤭 and from what I've seen and heard there's various sizes and types of squirting, I'm more of a "gusher" versus a "shooter" which is kinda what you're explaining, but didnt know about the thing with the prostate. Regardless, squirting is one of the best feelings ever 💦💦💦🤭🤭
From my experience with two squirters (how could I be so lucky) you are incredibly horny all the time. The one lady I met told me she only wanted one man in her life and he had to be able to have sex 4 times a day 7 days a week.

If you haven't tried it yet (I'm sure you have) you'll get a g-spot orgasm with anal sex

My GF would probably like to fuck 4 times a day given the chance, two a day (usually 40 min plus each) is all I'm capable of and we don't live together so we only see each other 1-3 times a week on average. She's the first woman I've dated that has a higher sex drive than I do which is saying a lot.

My GF would agree, if you hit just the right spot her anal orgasms are amazing.

From my experience with two squirters (how could I be so lucky) you are incredibly horny all the time. The one lady I met told me she only wanted one man in her life and he had to be able to have sex 4 times a day 7 days a week.

If you haven't tried it yet (I'm sure you have) you'll get a g-spot orgasm with anal sex
I definitely agree with being horny all the time 😅😅🤣🤣 and I kinda agree with the person you met who wanted it 4 times a day... I too prefer several times es a day 🤭🤭

I definitely agree with being horny all the time 😅😅🤣🤣 and I kinda agree with the person you met who wanted it 4 times a day... I too prefer several times es a day 🤭🤭
Ever meet one guy and only one guy that could meet that need forever?

Back