Squirting aftermath...

☝️☝️☝️
Is it me or is someone mixing threads again.

Let’s get our minds back in the gutter where they belong!

I desperately want to learn to squirt. I have tried and tried. Thought I was going to the other day… lovely pressure, felt a bit like I was going to pee, great orgasm, no squirt. Oh well. It’s fun to keep trying.

Thanks for a great thread. I hope to feel a gorgeous lady squirt on my face one day.

I have had a few squirters. One was like a whale. With my tongue, cock and her vibrator I had her squirt over ten times. God know where she hid all the fluid. Her bed was wrecked as was her pussy 😜

Makes me think about my ex. Could get her to squirt wuth my fingers, cock or tongue. Loved when she sat on my face and filled my mouth.

I desperately want to learn to squirt. I have tried and tried. Thought I was going to the other day… lovely pressure, felt a bit like I was going to pee, great orgasm, no squirt. Oh well. It’s fun to keep trying.

Thanks for a great thread. I hope to feel a gorgeous lady squirt on my face one day.
Need me to make you squirt. Your too busy now lol

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

I'll start with one of my smaller messes that was made.
View attachment 2269601
The only sad thing,, is my face wasn't flooded with that juice

I know this isn't what anyone wants to hear, but as a woman who can squirt, it is SO not worth the mess it makes.
Oh yes it is you come let me lick Nd suck n your pussy till your squirting I won't leave any mess I'll swollow EVERY DROP AS IT SQUIRTS FROM YOUR SWEET LOVELY CUNT CUTIE

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

View attachment 2269601
Your killing me your making me want to eat pussy so bad and my cock so swollen already my God come feed me your pussy please

View attachment 2269601
Omg your killing me making my dick so swollen hard come feed me your squirting pussy please your making me so.hungy for your cunt

Last edited:
Back