Squirting aftermath...

nena_banana

Really Really Experienced
I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

I'll start with one of my smaller messes that was made.
1000004295.jpg

Met a woman once who squirted, like a torrent at the merest touch, I loved every one of the touches I had, tongue, fingers cock, my favourite was my tongue. Wouldve happily drowned in her. Bloody wonderful couple of days.

The only time my wife would squirt is when straddling my face with my mouth and tongue working on her. My face and the bed got soaked.
Same here and I can’t get enough of it! Love feeling it flow into my mouth as I flick her clit with my tongue. Once I feel the floodgates opening up is clamp on and suck down as much as I can.

Same here and I can’t get enough of it! Love feeling it flow into my mouth as I flick her clit with my tongue. Once I feel the floodgates opening up is clamp on and suck down as much as I can.
Yep, it's great!

I know there's plenty of thread about cum and being covered in cum. However the only things I've really been able to find on squirting is if it's possible and how much.

I wanted to do something new and openly share some of what a mess squirting can make. Soaked towels, puddles, drenched sheets, dripping down legs, etc.

Share your experience(s) small and big just as long is it follows posting guidelines.

View attachment 2269601
Love to personally experience a full on gulch acronym body one day.

Thankfully it was isolated thanks to the folded towel, makes for an easy clean up when it's like that

I just luv these photos... mmm. Something about this is so animalistically arousing.
Damn! Absolutely luv knowing that 'you' had a good time...

After dinner and a movie we got back to her house. Couch time and wine leads to hugs, kisses and wandering hands. She stands up...offers me her hand and guides me to her bedroom.

She coyly giggles and says, We need to remake the bed. And pulls back the sheets. Then we put in the thin plastic painters tarp under the sheets. She giggles and says, I get a little wet. MMM

Yadda yadda..**** and sensual foreplay.

She gets on top of me and takes all of me inside. She likes how I feel...mmm...her hard pounding feels so good. Tits bouncing..noisy lover.

THEN..it happens. I feel her pussy grabs my cock...THEN her she squirts! Juices gush out and runs down my cock to my cheeks. WHEW! I'd never felt that before.

She collapses and drops onto the bed with me. CUddle time for us to catch our breaths...and to taste her...we lick each others fingers...mmm

She lays back and gets her knees up and legs spread. Very welcoming and encouraging to me to lick her. She asks me to 'swing around here' for 69.....oh my. Her mouth..perfect. Her fingers reach down to dampen them in her wet pussy...and slips a pinky in my ass. Such a thrill. Just as I feel like I'm going to cum she gushes again...all over my face just as I cum in hers.

More details of course. That was the beginning of many fun evenings

I just finished a round with my wife where I had her straddle my face while I ate her. She squirted down my throat and it overflowed my mouth causing it to flow down my chin and soak my shirt.

View attachment 2269601
Thank you for stating this Thread, when my wife and l had sex (Sadly no longer, but that's another story) I use to love her to squirt on me while I was licking her out, I absolutely adore giving Oral and she definitely use to love it. ❤️❤️😊😊

Back