Cactusjacks and Thoms picture battle, in need of judges.

I am so sorry folks... real life troubles caught up with me... however... I am still arround... let me see, what was the last challenge?

love,

Thom

This thread is so fun so far. I love some friendly competition. I know the mask is for anonymity but that first photo is actually extremely sexy with the mask and the shadows.

The soapy shower photos top an after shower photo though - very hot. Too bad about that small bathroom.

As far as a request... hmm...
I love a good tease. Maybe something with some business clothes? A loose tie, unbuttoned dress shirt, sliding slacks on or off, you get the idea. There's something sexy about an unkempt businessman.

This is a great suggestion... I can't shoot any today, but I hope you girls will join us during the weekend, I'll get this done ;)

Thom

Hey CJ- love the pix :eek:
What is on the window sill on the right of pic #1?

Thank you very much. And on the sill from left to right dove moisturizing soap, off brand head and shoulders, fructis shampoo, and conditioner. I use the head and shoulders when my hair is shorter and the other when it is longer. And as per a friend, the conditioner in my beard, it makes it much softer ;)

Sorry this took so long guys! it is really hard to get some privacy to take pictures like this this time of year...

Avery late merry christmas to you all as well btw.. I feel like a horrible person for not saying this to you earlier... well, family is importnad as well of course :)

as promised:

Love,

Thom

Last edited:
Sorry this took so long guys! it is really hard to get some privacy to take pictures like this this time of year...

Avery late merry christmas to you all as well btw.. I feel like a horrible person for not saying this to you earlier... well, family is importnad as well of course :)

as promised:

Love,

Thom

Oh hey!! Merry Christmas!! Take care of your family, we'll be here!

Great shot of you undressing, thank you!!! :rose:

as promised:

Love,

Thom

I'm so glad you're back. It has been rather lonely in here and the lack of competition was very noticed. I hope things are going well. Let me know what you'd like to do next.

I'm so glad you're back. It has been rather lonely in here and the lack of competition was very noticed. I hope things are going well. Let me know what you'd like to do next.

Haha!!! a brand new year!! I wish you all the very best! lots of naughtiness and fun! may your dry spells be short and your orgasms (self inflicted or otherwise) be mindblowing!

For myself, I'll be so selfish to whish for a lot of privacy so I can participate more in this thread I have so shamelessly neglected.

Finally here is another addition in reply to the business clothes request from Scarlet...

CJ, Am I right when I think you are yet to submit a reply to the request of our sexy visitor?

Love to you all,

Thom

Last edited:
Haha!!! a brand new year!! I wish you all the very best! lots of naughtiness and fun! may your dry spells be short and your orgasms (self inflicted or otherwise) be mindblowing!

For myself, I'll be so selfish to whish for a lot of privacy so I can participate more in this thread I have so shamelessly neglected.

Finally here is another addition in reply to the business clothes request from Scarlet...

CJ, Am I right when I think you are yet to submit a reply to the request of our sexy visitor?

Love to you all,

Thom

Yay!! He's back!! Now we need Jack to post his pics!

Hang on to the tie Thom, it might be handy. ;)

Ladies! We would love a new challenge!!! If you like what we posted so far, let's try some more!

Love,

Thom

Ha a challenge! Thank you sexy! Do you mean just anything red? or somethin I regulary wear in RL?

Thom

Yes, just anything red, your choice. It could be just a pair of socks or a scarf. What ever you have in the closet.

hmm interesting... I don't own many red clothes... how is this one?
attachment.php

love,

Thom

Back