My "favorite" AI picture and what it says about the state of AI

I’ve been doing some scientific comparisons with a live model 😬. It’s not so far off if you are small on top and your breasts are low-set. But I know what you mean. It’s not the perky picture of womanhood generally portrayed. But the collar bone is kinda Xneomorph-like.

Emily

What collar bones? :ROFLMAO: You pointed it out and I still didn't notice.

I don't think it's the proportions. It's more like a forced perspective thing. Like my brain can't quite wrap around the sum of all the features at once.

Personally, I find the uncanniness of AI fascinating. I genuinely enjoy AI pictures. They're never boring, and they always make me feel weird things.

What collar bones? :ROFLMAO: You pointed it out and I still didn't notice.

I don't think it's the proportions. It's more like a forced perspective thing. Like my brain can't quite wrap around the sum of all the features at once.

Personally, I find the uncanniness of AI fascinating. I genuinely enjoy AI pictures. They're never boring, and they always make me feel weird things.
The thing I liked about the photo (ignoring the expression, which is so me) was that it didnt seem uncanny valley to me (unless you mean the lack of cleavage).

Emily

Back