Bold Flesh: BBW's 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nf056xyc551s0e4ivo1_500.jpg

Fuck yeah :eek:

Thank you so very much to everyone who has been so sweet and positive n complimentary of my post... it means alot for us Big n Curvy girls to have a place where we can be as brave as we let ourselves be and be supported for our bravery *hugs*

Have a great day

You are amazingly beautiful!!!

Mmmm...a round, soft, totally LUSCIOUS woman...all dressed for some very kinky fun!

I especially LOVE her sweet, innocent face...her lovely, big, very shapely legs...her slim ankles and sweet, tiny feet! She is luscious!!! 💓💋

Might be server overload. I was able to see it when I clicked before, but now it won't load.

Why do I keep missing these?? :confused: All I see is "http://fap.to/pixel.gif" when I click on your links, GloriHoleLover.

Out of about 20 posts, I had three of those bad "fap to pixel" links. I apologize for them. They seem to let me post, then I test them and they're OK, but the next morning, they're gone! Wish there was some way to know which links seem to have some sort of "self destruct" timer on them!

Again, my apologies!

Last edited by a moderator:

All Scott's posted gals are awesome, but THIS one is my favorite!

LOVE her long hair and lovely, broad ass...but her big, rounded, beautifully shaped legs are my favorite part! Would LOVE kissing and licking her every soft inch!!! 💓

Would LOVE to see more of her, too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back