Saying The Dirty Part Out Loud - Dirty Filthy Sex Talk

I do love dirty talk both giving and receiving. What I’d like to hear depends on the type of sex im having with my playmate at the time. But across the board I’ve noticed speaking in Spanish has always gotten rave reviews. ;)

Things like
Me vengo
Más duro
Dame tu leche

And the old favorite
Aye papi! That will get them every time. :)
with a bust like that, speak any language you want.

I would definitely appreciate the Spanish filth ... jus' sayin' @Paperslut
Is that so? :) Well can’t give everything away teasing is always fun too. so here’s a taste-

Estoy tan caliente leyendo lo que está escrito aquí. Siento el deseo de mentirme la mano en los panties y tocarme hasta venirme.

Most women that I've been with haven't liked it - however, there was one partner who loved the filthiest and rudest things said to her - she loved being called a dirty bitch and a whore and a cunt and a slut. She was plus size as well so occasionally the word fat would also slip out which also was a turn on - as sexy as it was, it wouldn't be something you could have all the time in your sex life, at least not in my opinion
not into a lot of words i seak actionand havingmy pussy filled i like the feel of my inner walls being spread open or it grwingand pulsating within my mouth

One of our best fucks was probably after a former boyfriend, who was now also married, called her and said he wanted to fuck her again and that she was the best fuck he ever had. It turned me on that the call made her so wet.

I’ve come to realize on here and other sites my mind is much dirtier and kinkier than the majority of men who try sliding in my DMs with their weak attempts at dirty talk. And if you use the words cunnilingus, manhood, womanhood, etc. I’m out and you won’t receive a response. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like to say these things as I jack off, with a finger up my ass: I'm male.

"yes, fuck me I love your cock"

"uwlllll wullll I love sucking dick"

"make me cum fuck my mouth and asshole with your big manly dicks"

"oh I love being a cock sucker now, I give great blowjobs"

"don't stop do me cum on my face"
I'm the guy you are looking for! Bring that hot, wet mouth here...... Suck my cock... I lay my balls across your mouth.....

I say different things depending on the man. Its takes me a while to know what really pushes their buttons and the right moment and right way to say it.
"Mark your bitch. Spray my insides."
Or "make me complete. Cum in me." After a few days I stop saying cum in me. Just make me complete or similar like "fulfill my purpose"
Or "scramble my eggs" this one is bit on the funny side. Can't say this to hubs tho cause apparently we're not ready to be parents yet. But hubs loses it when I say "fuck me like you paid for that pussy" or "use me for your money's worth"

Back