Daddy's confession...

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Babygirl, you've probably noticed some of your panties missing. Well there's a reason. Daddy likes to go into your dirty laundry hamper and find the most recent pair you wore still fresh with your scent... Oh babygirl don't look at me like that. I just can't help it. The way you prance around in those tight, revealing outfits. Your beautiful ass wiggling from side to side as you lean over the kitchen counter as you listen to your music. The way your cleavage spills out from you low cut tees. All of it drives your Daddy wild.

What? Oh no, no, your mother doesn't know about this. I mean she would just lose her mind if she...you what...you want Daddy to describe what he does? Um okay. Well, while you're at school and your mom's at work I go into your room and rummage through your dirty laundry. I always sniff a few of your panties before deciding on a pair. Your musky scent never ceases to send chills throughout my body. After finding the perfect pair I go to my office. I find video of a "stepdaughter" pleasuring her "stepdaddy". I like to fantasize it's you and me, babygirl. Your mouth around my shaft. Your tongue running over the mushroom head. Teasing Daddy with your eyes as you look up me. I'll sniff your panties while stroking my cock and right before I'm ready to cum I'll wrap them around it to catch my load, all the while moaning your name.

Yeah, I took the red lacy Victoria Secret pair. They were new? I had no idea. I promise I'll return them after I wash them. What's that? You want them back the way they are!?... Babygirl, I've never seen you look at me that way.

Last edited:
Babygirl, you've probably noticed some of your panties missing. Well there's a reason. Daddy likes to go into your dirty laundry hamper and find the most recent pair you wore still fresh with your scent... Oh babygirl don't look at me like that. I just can't help it. The way you prance around in those tight, revealing outfits. Your beautiful ass wiggling from side to side as you lean over the kitchen counter as you listen to your music. The way your cleavage spills out from you low cut tees. All of it drives your Daddy wild.

What? Oh no, no, your mother doesn't know about this. I mean she would just lose her mind if she...you what...you want Daddy to describe what he does? Um okay. Well, while you're at school and your mom's at work I go into your room and rummage through your dirty laundry. I always sniff a few of your panties before deciding on a pair. Your musky scent never ceases to send chills throughout my body. After finding the perfect pair I go to my office. I find video of a "stepdaughter" pleasuring her "stepdaddy". I like to fantasize it's you and me, babygirl. Your mouth around my shaft. Your tongue running over the mushroom head. Teasing Daddy with your eyes as you look up me. I'll sniff your panties while stroking my cock and right before I'm ready to cum I'll wrap them around it to catch my load, all the while moaning your name.

Yeah, I took the red lacy Victoria Secret pair. They were new? I had no idea. I promise I'll return them after I wash them. What's that? You want them back the way they are!?... Babygirl, I've never seen you look at me that way.
I like your writing that explain a real feeling of daddy about her daughter, sexually. It is a shameful feeling but it is a reality that leads us through our fantasy world. I had the same feeling with my sisters and daughter in law, which all these feelings comes to my fantasy . This sexual feelings have followed me since I was a teen and I have never be able to skip it, actually I enjoyed thinking about my relatives clothes like panties, bra lingerie,etsetra and I have tried to grabbed them if I can , other wise I fantasize about them sexually mostly when I masturbate, but never ever involve with them in real life.

Back