watching together in south Jersey

vanquished005

Really Experienced
I am a very clean and very discreet mwm.

I love to show and chat about intimate pics and videos of my wife and my wife's worn panties.

i would like to help you jerk off while you watch the videos, look at the pics and chat about her.

if you are interested, and please tell me a bit about yourself so that we can see if we are comfortable with each other. thank you

That sounds awesome, I must say... very tantalizing...

I'm 53, married, white, lean but muscular 130lbs, hairy as hell (check the "Chest" thread).

Wife is out of town, she doesn't know I'm on a forum like this, and watching another man's wife (pics or vids) sounds like a lot of fun.

Are you looking for a real life interaction, or just messages? I'd be down for a google chat...

That sounds awesome, I must say... very tantalizing...

I'm 53, married, white, lean but muscular 130lbs, hairy as hell (check the "Chest" thread).

Wife is out of town, she doesn't know I'm on a forum like this, and watching another man's wife (pics or vids) sounds like a lot of fun.

Are you looking for a real life interaction, or just messages? I'd be down for a google chat...
He does this without the knowledge and consent of his wife. Does that matter to you?

The boundaries we have are very specific... no real life stuff...

Nameless people on cam or video or tube, interacting or not, is all part of our boundaries.

If you aren't cool with that, no worries...

The boundaries we have are very specific... no real life stuff...

Nameless people on cam or video or tube, interacting or not, is all part of our boundaries.

If you aren't cool with that, no worries...
Those are the boundaries that you have with your wife? Is that what you mean?

That’s great.

My point was that the original poster shares nude photos of his wife without her consent. He brags about it. He takes the photos without her knowledge and then shares them with whoever asks. She isn’t participating in this, he’s exploiting her.

That’s great.

My point was that the original poster shares nude photos of his wife without her consent. He brags about it. He takes the photos without her knowledge and then shares them with whoever asks. She isn’t participating in this, he’s exploiting her.
That would not be cool.

Back