Young men (18 to 23) and BBW's

I got picked up by one at about that age. It was a little bit odd because I didn't realize what was happening until pretty far along, and then I went along with it partly because I needed a place to sleep. It was overall a good experience but it wasn't something I was looking for, and there were details I'll leave out that made it a bit weirder. Anyway, it was memorable.

I'm looking to hear the experiences that young men have had with mature BBW'S. Was it a fun experience, or not?
I'm certainly a little bit older than that, now in my early 40's, however, all of my earliest experiences were with bbws. After a particularly bad break up in college, the wife of the boss at my part time summer job helped console me quite well, after she found out. She must have been late 40s early 50s

I dated my first plus size girl when I was 15 and I have never been with a skinny girl since. BBW's are more beautiful, have nice voices and are sweethearts. There is nothing better than snuggling up with my wife and feeling so relaxed. Curvy girls have some mind blowing skills in the bedroom too! I do check out pretty ladies of any size and shape but love to curl up in bed with my beauty.

Back