More young men fucking older women would solve so many problems

DoctorMan

Virgin
(in order to comply with forum rules [EDIT: thank you for the clarification in terms], specific ages will not be mentioned)

There are some taboos that are probably worth keeping in place - older men seducing younger women is fraught with peril, which means that even when it goes right, it probably shouldn't be encouraged. Increasingly, however, I find myself wondering if there is in fact much of a downside to the opposite - older women seducing younger men.

The number one difficulty young heterosexual couples face is that the man has absolutely no idea how to please the woman - how to lick and kiss and fuck. This provides a needless burden on the young woman to educate the young man when she may not even be experienced enough to know what she likes herself, and can delay her achieving sexual satisfaction for years if not decades. An older woman being the man's first partner, when he is as young as morally acceptable, would do wonders - she could teach him the ropes, giving him the stamina, sensitivity, and confidence needed to go back and make love to younger women as they deserve to be. It's practical feminism in action!

Last edited:
'Evading forum restrictions' gets people almost immediately shown the door.

Complying with rules does not.

(in order to evade forum restrictions, specific ages will not be mentioned)

There are some taboos that are probably worth keeping in place - older men seducing younger women is fraught with peril, which means that even when it goes right, it probably shouldn't be encouraged. Increasingly, however, I find myself wondering if there is in fact much of a downside to the opposite - older women seducing younger men.

The number one difficulty young heterosexual couples face is that the man has absolutely no idea how to please the woman - how to lick and kiss and fuck. This provides a needless burden on the young woman to educate the young man when she may not even be experienced enough to know what she likes herself, and can delay her achieving sexual satisfaction for years if not decades. An older woman being the man's first partner, when he is as young as morally acceptable, would do wonders - she could teach him the ropes, giving him the stamina, sensitivity, and confidence needed to go back and make love to younger women as they deserve to be. It's practical feminism in action!
so you believe a woman's pleasure is a man's responsibility during sex?? if so shouldn't you also believe the reverse? a man's pleasure is her responsibility. if he finishes too fast she should be blamed for being an inconsiderate lover. if she was attentive to him she would recognize the warning signs when nearing orgasm and steer him away from finishing as fast. It makes zero sense to me that the man should be responsible for his experience and her experience as well. What do you believe should happen during sex ideally???

I think a lot of older women want to receive pleasure themselves not teach someone else. There's a UK swingers app where most of the older single women were looking for men their age or older or if they were looking for younger guys it was only by about 10 years or so. Would be nice though!

When I was young I tried to had sex with an older woman she wanted it but I was not man enough. She knew I was a sissy but was nice and let me try, only at that time she told me it was ok to be a gag and love cock, she loved cock too

(in order to comply with forum rules [EDIT: thank you for the clarification in terms], specific ages will not be mentioned)

There's many ways to think about a given subject. Where some might see a curse, others could see a blessing. This subject is one that has stuck in my mind for years. In my opinion, I was blessed to have an older woman mentor me. My education started about the same time my curiosity did and she was astute enough to recognize I was ready to be taught. The knowledge she imparted opened many sexual doors for me and does to this day.
This is the part where we must part our ways of thinking. In my experience covering the last fifty years or so, I have seen a growing number of women younger than I am looking for a older man to teach them skills in order to teach their future prospective partners what they want and enjoy in a sexual setting. From them I have learned that many younger men seem to be more interested in things that involve less skill and experience than sex and use them as recepticles more so than partners.
This is a question of skill and experience, not responsibility. I learned over the years, due to my skills and experience, I could find a way to be enjoyed, teach and invited to participate repeatedly until they felt ready to move forward on their own.
Seducing them is another question, especially when they come in search of knowledge and experience. As long as the phrase " morally acceptable" is good for one, it's good for the other in my opinion. I've never turned away someone that was seeking to learn things that would benefit them in their future.

When my wife was in her mid-30's, she was the "older woman' for several men in their early 20's. She only had sex one time with each one, and she said they had a lot to learn about pleasing a woman. She enjoyed being desired by younger men, and the sex was okay after she guided them a bit.

More young men fucking older women would solve so many problems

I agree totally, Doctor!! 😉
We absolutely are the best, @live4thebj ..🔥🤣
Hi Diann and yes we are!

Yes you are honey and I'll vouch for that! 💗💋
Nice to see you on here for a change, John! 💋

None of this is exactly rocket science.
Rather than taking the attitude that people should be "training" each other, maybe people should just be communicating and learning from each other.
There is no magic "this is what women like" thing out there.
My first BF's prior experience was one girl three or four times.
We figured things out and learned together, and I'm glad I got that experience rather than having some guy who thought he knew it all because of some "training" he got.

Thought this may fit in this thread. Posted somewhere before, excuse the repost.

Second ex spends half the year in a foreign country and cannot go very long without sampling some of the local population. One that she told me about was 21 years old. She is 63. Do the math.
Besides the language problem she said he also had erectile dysfunction.

He couldn’t get it down.

I have been encouraging bmu wife to fuck younger guys .I had many older ladies when I was young.I had my glory days.so my biggest turn on is for her to let her inner slut out.I want to explore my cuck side more.I'm bisexual love to fluff clean up both.I also enjoy family roleplay mom son fuck and cuck dad is perfect .

The number one difficulty young heterosexual couples face is that the man has absolutely no idea how to please the woman - how to lick and kiss and fuck. This provides a needless burden on the young woman to educate the young man when she may not even be experienced enough to know what she likes herself, and can delay her achieving sexual satisfaction for years if not decades. An older woman being the man's first partner, when he is as young as morally acceptable, would do wonders - she could teach him the ropes, giving him the stamina, sensitivity, and confidence needed to go back and make love to younger women as they deserve to be. I

When I was in my 20s, more often than not the women I dated or bedded were a decade or two older. It wasn't because I wanted someone to "teach me the ropes" or because they wanted to be placeholders until I was confident enough to have sex with younger women. It was because I generally preferred the social company of people in their 30s or 40s to 20 somethings, and so that was the social circle where I'd usually meet women.

Last edited:
None of this is exactly rocket science.
Rather than taking the attitude that people should be "training" each other, maybe people should just be communicating and learning from each other.
There is no magic "this is what women like" thing out there.
My first BF's prior experience was one girl three or four times.
We figured things out and learned together, and I'm glad I got that experience rather than having some guy who thought he knew it all because of some "training" he got.
My girlfriend now is an inexperienced hypersexual, and I don't see it as training so much as introducing her to my vast knowledge of kink and showing her the endless ways to pleasure. I'm taking it slow so I don't overwhelm her, but she's very into my bisexuality and crossdressing. Showing her how to use toys is fun. She wants to have me put on a show with another guy or CD someday. I want to get her interested in anal so she can get DP and see what it feels like when two guys frott with her in the middle. Not educating, exploring, sharing, and making up for lost time

Back