Armpits Oh Those Female Armpits!!!

Sparky74

Natural Scent.
If you Read my Profile, And I Encourage Everyone That May Comment or Like Or Just Express an Interest in This Thread to do so.
(Pm's Very Welcome)

You will understand why I have such a thing for Female Armpits, So this Thread is Born Out of Love and Celebration of Just That, The Female Armpit Or Pits!!!!

Rules!!!!

1. ALL LIT Thread Rules Must Be Followed at All Times!!!
2. Let's All Be Civil And Welcoming.
3. Let's have Fun!!!
4. Group Open to All but Pictures, Videos, GIF's Must be of Female Armpit or Pits Only.

So Here Goes And Remember Rule 4.

Sweaty, Hairy, Extremely Welcome(Personal Favourites of Mine. 😊)

Enjoy

Thanks Sparky. 😊

I’m a huge fan of hairy armpits. My wife doesn’t shave hers. I lick them often when we’re having sex. If I get time I’ll post a pic! Love sexy women with sexy armpits!!! 🤩🥂🤩
Lovely am so pleased, make sure she is ok with you posting Picture.

And Welcome to the Thread. 🙂

As a child of the 60s I've always had a thing for armpits, especially unshaven. My wife has considerably less pit hair now than she did when she was younger, but that has allowed her to grow it out for a greater part of the year. I was just commenting yesterday that this is the first summer for a long time when she has not had to shave for some reason or another. She asked if I minded, silly girl.

As a child of the 60s I've always had a thing for armpits, especially unshaven. My wife has considerably less pit hair now than she did when she was younger, but that has allowed her to grow it out for a greater part of the year. I was just commenting yesterday that this is the first summer for a long time when she has not had to shave for some reason or another. She asked if I minded, silly girl.
That sounds Lovely 😊

Thank you for sharing but I really wanted to make this Thread my Own, I know there are others out there.

But this is Fresh, Sweaty and New!!😊
Fresh sweaty and new. Sounds like an LLC I love it!!!

Back