Who Would You Chose? (this should be fun)

FiveInch033

Passionate Lover
Who would you chose?

If you were handed a group photo who would you choose to have sex with?

Here is the rules for this game.

1st Rule- For a photo to be considered it must at least have three models.

2nd rule- If possible help the readers and mark the models/people so the reader knows who they are choosing. If a photo isn't marked assume the farthest left model is number one and the farthest right model is the last numbered model. If there is more than one row the numbering starts with the top row, goes left, the marking continues on the far left, it continues until the last model on the bottom row on the far right. Make this easy and try to mark the models. Below is an example.

3rd Rule - to make this fun choose based upon the Choice Chart below. When choosing more than one model rank them best to worst. For the sake of this game it's assumed you'd have sex with one model at a time. (Exception is couples. THEY have to be clearly marked as couples, so you'd be picking the couple. To be considered a couple they have to standing next to one another. Plus: there has to be an even amount of models/people in the photo. Never forget the rule one at a time NO group sex. When I say all. This isn't all at once. It means you'd have to have sex with each model/couple right after another. Think about that. LOL

4th Rule - Don't be rude or NO sex acts. Nudes are fine. Please no one under 18.

Choice Chart
3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
9 to 12 models = have to choose two, or choose five, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
13 to 15 = have to choose two, or choose five, or choose ten, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
16 to 20 = have to choose three, or choose six, or choose thirteen, or none, or choose all(remember to rank the models best to worst)
20 or more = Have to choose three, or choose six, or choose twelve, or choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
Remember my game my rules. Lol. Lets keep this fun.

Feel free to post your own photo's and choose. Help readers out and post the rule with the photo.

Below is an example on how to mark the models.
Women in Lingerie Marked.jpg

Last edited:
The Rule to use for this photo is. This is listed in the Choice Chart in opening of thread. 9 to 12 models = have to choose one, or five, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst). The five I'd choose ranked from best to worst is: 7, 9, 5, 3, 6Women in Lingerie Marked.jpg

The Rule to use for this photo is. This is listed in the Choice Chart in opening of thread. 9 to 12 models = have to choose one, or five, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst). The five I'd choose ranked from best to worst is: 7, 9, 5, 3, 6View attachment 2235031

The Rule to use for this photo is. This is listed in the Choice Chart in opening of thread. 9 to 12 models = have to choose one, or five, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst). The five I'd choose ranked from best to worst is: 7, 9, 5, 3, 6View attachment 2235031
3, 5,6, 7, 9

Who would you chose?

2nd rule- If possible help the readers and mark the models/people so the reader knows who they are choosing. If a photo isn't marked assume the farthest left model is number one and the farthest right model is the last numbered model. If there is more than one row the numbering starts with the top row, goes left, the marking continues on the far left, it continues until the last model on the bottom row on the far right. Make this easy and try to mark the models. Below is an example.

3rd Rule - to make this fun choose based upon the Choice Chart below. When choosing more than one model rank them best to worst. For the sake of this game it's assumed you'd have sex with one model at a time. (Exception is couples. THEY have to be clearly marked as couples, so you'd be picking the couple. To be considered a couple they have to standing next to one another. Plus: there has to be an even amount of models/people in the photo. Never forget the rule one at a time NO group sex. When I say all. This isn't all at once. It means you'd have to have sex with each model/couple right after another. Think about that. LOL

4th Rule - Don't be rude or NO sex acts. Nudes are fine. Please no one under 18.

Choice Chart
1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
9 to 12 models = have to choose one, or five, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
13 to 15 = have to choose two, or six, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
16 to 20 = have to choose three, or ten, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
20 or more = Really? Have to choose five or all (remember to rank the models best to worst)

Feel free to post your own photo's and choose. Help readers out and post the rule with the photo.

View attachment 2235030

Who would you chose?

Choice Chart
1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
9 to 12 models = have to choose one, or five, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
13 to 15 = have to choose two, or six, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
16 to 20 = have to choose three, or ten, or None (remember to rank the models best to worst)
20 or more = Really? Have to choose five or all (remember to rank the models best to worst)

View attachment 2235030
9 7 2 6 5

3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)

Three women in lingerie Marked.jpg

Last edited:
Back