Who Would You Chose? (this should be fun)

Who would you chose?

If you were handed a group photo who would you choose to have sex with?

Here is the rules for this game.

1st Rule- For a photo to be considered it must at least have three models.

2nd rule- If possible help the readers and mark the models/people so the reader knows who they are choosing. If a photo isn't marked assume the farthest left model is number one and the farthest right model is the last numbered model. If there is more than one row the numbering starts with the top row, goes left, the marking continues on the far left, it continues until the last model on the bottom row on the far right. Make this easy and try to mark the models. Below is an example.

3rd Rule - to make this fun choose based upon the Choice Chart below. When choosing more than one model rank them best to worst. For the sake of this game it's assumed you'd have sex with one model at a time. (Exception is couples. THEY have to be clearly marked as couples, so you'd be picking the couple. To be considered a couple they have to standing next to one another. Plus: there has to be an even amount of models/people in the photo. Never forget the rule one at a time NO group sex. When I say all. This isn't all at once. It means you'd have to have sex with each model/couple right after another. Think about that. LOL

4th Rule - Don't be rude or NO sex acts. Nudes are fine. Please no one under 18.

Choice Chart
1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
9 to 12 models = have to choose two, or choose five, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
13 to 15 = have to choose two, or choose five, or choose ten, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
16 to 20 = have to choose three, or choose six, or choose thirteen, or none, or choose all(remember to rank the models best to worst)
20 or more = Have to choose three, or choose six, or choose twelve, or choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
Remember my game my rules. Lol. Lets keep this fun.

Feel free to post your own photo's and choose. Help readers out and post the rule with the photo.

Below is an example on how to mark the models.
View attachment 2235030
I'll just vote who i think are more attractive. 6, 7 and 3

That's tough because I started this game and it's my rules....lol If you like I started the thread. ANYBODY CAN PIC TWO. This game is about choices. Look at rule ONE.

SO my game my rules...wink. I do like your posts by the way. Just abide by the rules.

If you were handed a group photo who would you choose to have sex with?

Here is the rules for this game.

*****1st Rule- For a photo to be considered it must at least have three models.******

2nd rule- If possible help the readers and mark the models/people so the reader knows who they are choosing. If a photo isn't marked assume the farthest left model is number one and the farthest right model is the last numbered model. If there is more than one row the numbering starts with the top row, goes left, the marking continues on the far left, it continues until the last model on the bottom row on the far right. Make this easy and try to mark the models. Below is an example.

3rd Rule - to make this fun choose based upon the Choice Chart below. When choosing more than one model rank them best to worst. For the sake of this game it's assumed you'd have sex with one model at a time. (Exception is couples. THEY have to be clearly marked as couples, so you'd be picking the couple. To be considered a couple they have to standing next to one another. Plus: there has to be an even amount of models/people in the photo. Never forget the rule one at a time NO group sex. When I say all. This isn't all at once. It means you'd have to have sex with each model/couple right after another. Think about that. LOL

4th Rule - Don't be rude or NO sex acts. Nudes are fine. Please no one under 18.

Choice Chart
1 to 3 models
= have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
4 to 8 models = choose up two, choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
9 to 12 models = have to choose two, or choose five, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
13 to 15 = have to choose two, or choose five, or choose ten, or none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
16 to 20 = have to choose three, or choose six, or choose thirteen, or none, or choose all(remember to rank the models best to worst)
20 or more = Have to choose three, or choose six, or choose twelve, or choose none, or choose all (remember to rank the models best to worst)
Remember my game my rules. Lol. Lets keep this fun.
OK, I take it @FiveInch033, and I'll admit I missed "1st Rule".

However, to defend myself, in that case the Choice Chart's option one:
"1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)"
is ambiguous if not completely wrong, right? IMHO, it should read:
"3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)"

Shame, I had some more couples ready - will have to discard them now... 😃

1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)
139996218796 - incredible collection of big breasted asian_5 (2016_02_29 23_05_59 UTC).jpg

I'll take #1 - her boobs look most natural and love her bush...

Last edited:
OK, I take it @FiveInch033, and I'll admit I missed "1st Rule".

However, to defend myself, in that case the Choice Chart's option one:
"1 to 3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)"
is ambiguous if not completely wrong, right? IMHO, it should read:
"3 models = have to choose one single, choose none, or choose all (if choose all remember to rank the models best to worst)"

Shame, I had some more couples ready - will have to discard them now... 😃
I see your point. This was written poorly. I went back and changed it.

Last edited:
Back