Armpits Oh Those Female Armpits!!!

For me clean shaved but unwashed and definitely no deodorant in recent memory! At least three or four days since her last shower is the best. I can’t get enough of cleaning them for her and the way she squirms underneath me tells me how much she loves it.

Lost count of number of times I’ve shot my load in my panties whilst doing it!

A gf long ago taught me that when I was massaging her I always need to work on her armpits, running my hands over them and spending time with my fingertips throughly covering them, when the sensual/erotic time came she always wanted me to lick and kiss her there! Any other ladies like this type of treatment?

1578.jpg

I so appreciate this interest in aspects of a woman's body which extend beyond breasts and those orifices between our legs. I have encouraged my husband to use my arm pits and feet when he really wants to climax, but I am just unable to accommodate him in more traditional ways. The sight of his erection emerging from between my arm and pit, increasing in tempo as his lust builds is very stimulating. When he ejaculates from this pit-humping, slathering the side of my breasts with his lust, I find my own appetite has increased exponentially. Thank you for the glimpse into your libidos, and most especially for poking my own this morning. I think I need to go and wake my husband as a consequence.

I so appreciate this interest in aspects of a woman's body which extend beyond breasts and those orifices between our legs. I have encouraged my husband to use my arm pits and feet when he really wants to climax, but I am just unable to accommodate him in more traditional ways. The sight of his erection emerging from between my arm and pit, increasing in tempo as his lust builds is very stimulating. When he ejaculates from this pit-humping, slathering the side of my breasts with his lust, I find my own appetite has increased exponentially. Thank you for the glimpse into your libidos, and most especially for poking my own this morning. I think I need to go and wake my husband as a consequence.
Sounds lovely thanks so much for Joining Thread ❤️

Back