Armpits Oh Those Female Armpits!!!

I've just come across this thread,never knew other people have a thing for female armpits too.I love to put my hand in there will having sex.

I've just come across this thread,never knew other people have a thing for female armpits too.I love to put my hand in there will having sex.
Welcome Craig glad you have found us feel free to post your Armpit Pics that you like.

Judging from the number of women’s underarm blogs on Tumblr, we’re in good company with this “fascination!”

For woman who may view this thread, I wonder two things:

- if any have a similar fascination with women’s or men’s armpits?
-if they are aware of men looking at their underarms when they are in a bathing suit or are otherwise sleeveless?

A gf taught me to focus on her armpits when I was giving her massages, she always loved me slowly rubbing, then kissing and licking her armpits, she really loved it and would get very turned on! Since her I have found several ladies that I have done massages for that really likes the slow rubbing and soft touching, with a fairly legit massage I didn’t get to try the kissing lol

I wish it was clearer but its a screen shot from an erotic video my wife and I made a few years ago. Mistakenly posted this in General Board first meant to put it here.
Picture6.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Back