Saying The Dirty Part Out Loud - Dirty Filthy Sex Talk

I say different things depending on the man. Its takes me a while to know what really pushes their buttons and the right moment and right way to say it.
"Mark your bitch. Spray my insides."
Or "make me complete. Cum in me." After a few days I stop saying cum in me. Just make me complete or similar like "fulfill my purpose"
Or "scramble my eggs" this one is bit on the funny side. Can't say this to hubs tho cause apparently we're not ready to be parents yet. But hubs loses it when I say "fuck me like you paid for that pussy" or "use me for your money's worth"
Try,"fill me with the babby batter " next time

what of a quiet woman ? i dont make much for talking my boyfriend used to have me say things but with my husband i lay there think of the past and cum to what my husband is doing to me is this a bad thing ?

I’ve posted about this before on some other thread.

I like dirty talk as did some of the women I was involved with. However, the dirtiest talk I have ever encountered was with the same women but when we engaged in anal intercourse.

Their full asshole was somehow connected to the dirty word and phrase dictionary, prompting a slew of requests, statements, questions and coy responses about getting fucked up the ass.

Some mind blowing orgasms for all involved.

I’ve posted about this before on some other thread.

I like dirty talk as did some of the women I was involved with. However, the dirtiest talk I have ever encountered was with the same women but when we engaged in anal intercourse.

Their full asshole was somehow connected to the dirty word and phrase dictionary, prompting a slew of requests, statements, questions and coy responses about getting fucked up the ass.

Some mind blowing orgasms for all involved.
What kinds of things did they say ?

The naughtiness is mostly missing without the timing, what was going on and words back and forth before and during the ass fucking itself. I guess you would have to be there to hear it all. And yes, I am aware that some words were said as an ego boost too. Am I making sense?

In no particular order . . .

Fuck me up my ass
Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass
Pound my asshole with your big cock
I love a big cock up my asshole
What a cock
I’ve got a big cock up my ass
I’ve had lots of cock up my ass but never this big
You’re getting bigger, gunna cum in my asshole?
You fill my ass hole
I want two cocks in my ass
Wish my husband could see me take a cock up my ass

The naughtiness is mostly missing without the timing, what was going on and words back and forth before and during the ass fucking itself. I guess you would have to be there to hear it all. And yes, I am aware that some words were said as an ego boost too. Am I making sense?

In no particular order . . .

Fuck me up my ass
Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass
Pound my asshole with your big cock
I love a big cock up my asshole
What a cock
I’ve got a big cock up my ass
I’ve had lots of cock up my ass but never this big
You’re getting bigger, gunna cum in my asshole?
You fill my ass hole
I want two cocks in my ass
Wish my husband could see me take a cock up my ass
I would love to be there to hear the dirty talk

The last item on the list is my favorite

A fave of GF is something like "thats what happens when you put your face down there". After a squirting orgasm from my tongue on her clit while fingers stroke her G spot.

what of a quiet woman ? i dont make much for talking my boyfriend used to have me say things but with my husband i lay there think of the past and cum to what my husband is doing to me is this a bad thing ?
no iam doing the same but when i masturbate i think being taken like i have never been before

I wish I was better at talking dirty in English.

It's a real turn on when someone does it to me but I always feel inadequate when replying.

I enjoy my prom and proper friend changing once we’re in bed …
“ use me”
“ do anything you want darling “
“ I could have a guy at either end and you in my mouth “
Sounds mild , but such a contrast to her everyday self …. Soooo sexy

Back