Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
He he he...... If it was anyone but you Red, I'd make a My name is Earl reference........

I love that song and when it came out, my two daughters would sing it word for word. Once they sang it while my mother-in-law was in the car with us and she was not pleased by their performance. I remember how disapproving she was, telling me that the girls didn't need to know the words to that song.

I'm craving cake.

Oh damn, sorry, I HAVE to..... I had a foodgasim tonight....... Black forrest cake made by a real first generation immigrant German woman........... I found it and Hubby has promised me whatever I want for finding it in Kentucky.......:devil:

I love that song and when it came out, my two daughters would sing it word for word. Once they sang it while my mother-in-law was in the car with us and she was not pleased by their performance. I remember how disapproving she was, telling me that the girls didn't need to know the words to that song.

Damnitall..... Now I have to google "My name is Earl"........ I thought it was just a freakin Sitcom......

Damnitall..... Now I have to google "My name is Earl"........ I thought it was just a freakin Sitcom......

Well, the song is "Goodbye Earl" from the Dixie Chicks (Or something like that). Sorry, my mind got confused with the song and that sitcom title. lol

Well, the song is "Goodbye Earl" from the Dixie Chicks (Or something like that). Sorry, my mind got confused with the song and that sitcom title. lol

He he he ..... The eldest kids' morning sitcom regime of Married with children into my name is Earl kinda sticks to a girl.....

Blame! Blame! Blame! How 'bout working towards not letting it happen again. :mad:

freekin' news

Oh damn, sorry, I HAVE to..... I had a foodgasim tonight....... Black forrest cake made by a real first generation immigrant German woman........... I found it and Hubby has promised me whatever I want for finding it in Kentucky.......:devil:

Yummy. :)

I want a man.
A very specific and particular man that I can't have.
I want the world to get out of my way and let me have what I want.

I wanted her to find a man who could handle her problems, not one that comes crying to me when he doesn't know how to deal with her.

That's quite an adventure all lined up there in front of us. Gonna be quite a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back