Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow my wife and I are going to attend an adult party to have some adult fun. It's been awhile since we've attended one and these are for the most part new people we are going to be with in such a manner.

I have to say I am looking forward to seeing my wife with another man. Even Though mother nature is restricting her to having fun from the waist up. I wonder how everything is going to play out. We may not even participate all that much. We may just stick to a quiet corner and observe. Then again who knows what will all transpire.

holy shit... this thread is almost to 100 pages.

I didn't think I had enough material to make it this far.

holy shit... this thread is almost to 100 pages.

I didn't think I had enough material to make it this far.

Just one more page and you hit 100! :)

And ... have fun at the party! :rose:

(could do with one of those myself ...;))

how many licks does it take to get to the center of 100 pages?

Last edited:
you raised your fist and stamped your foot, didn't you? If not, I'm totally disappointed

I bet you sure showed him!

yep. Made a comical Reeeeeeeeaaar across the room. Then thinking things couldn't possibly get worse I stormed off only to stumble into the bookshelf thus causing all the books to fall on me... then hearing a very quit clap of two mice high-fiving for having tripped me.

yep. Made a comical Reeeeeeeeaaar across the room. Then thinking things couldn't possibly get worse I stormed off only to stumble into the bookshelf thus causing all the books to fall on me... then hearing a very quit clap of two mice high-fiving for having tripped me.

well...look on the bright side...oh..yeah. nevermind.

so...you are saying I'm a bad luck charm?

No. What I'm saying is that you should take pity on me and post a picture of your naked rear while looking back at the camera with one hand spreading your cheek for me.

No. What I'm saying is that you should take pity on me and post a picture of your naked rear while looking back at the camera with one hand spreading your cheek for me.

I thought so.. but I didn't want to seem a know it all

I thought so.. but I didn't want to seem a know it all

it's common knowledge. Ask around. Such a pic would cheer any guy having a bad day... even gay guys, provided you were wearing sensible shoes.

no.

And I'm going to stop posting because I never want this thread to reach 100 pages.

seriously... a guy with a 100 page ampic thread? How pathetic is that.
you think that's pathetic?

but..fine..if you want to stop posting with me..just say it. :mad:

*kicks your cat across the room*

no.

And I'm going to stop posting because I never want this thread to reach 100 pages.

seriously... a guy with a 100 page ampic thread? How pathetic is that.

I'm helping to bump this pathetic thread into page 100...
just because Y is such a surly, miserable grump.... :D :rose:

it's common knowledge. Ask around. Such a pic would cheer any guy having a bad day... even gay guys, provided you were wearing sensible shoes.

and a tiara.

Thanks for the laughs, guys :D

I'm a straight girl and even I would be cheered by seeing Honey's ass... but I wouldn't want the spread-butt-cheek view, though. :D I totally envy her ass ;)

Thanks for the laughs, guys :D

I'm a straight girl and even I would be cheered by seeing Honey's ass... but I wouldn't want the spread-butt-cheek view, though. :D I totally envy her ass ;)

nothing to envy! You are probably half my age.. :rose:

She was on her knees giving me a blow-job when his hand slid up her naked back.
My hands were holding her hair, keeping it out of her face so that I... and anybody else who wanted to see could see her lips suck in and slide up and down my incredibly hard cock.

When she felt his hand upon her back she let out a soft, elegant, erotic hum. He closed as she took in the sensation of having more than one set of hands touching her body, and the nature of her cock sucking changed. She sunk in, consumed me, and became more soulful about it. It no longer was an issue of showing off, it was an issue of becoming part of the moment, an issue of feeling the energy about us, around us.

Her jaw relaxed and her face softened. His hand traced the curve of her ass. I watched him study her with his touch. I felt her soft breasts press against the inside of my thighs. I admired how her mouth just melted around my cock and the way her saliva ran down it's shaft cascading over my balls and lazily making its way to the floor.

I held her hair and ran my hand over her bare shoulder. We petted her, caressed her, reassured her with our wanton desires.

She was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back