Nerdy, dirty, inked & curvy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is simply my favorite pic thread. I am just amazed at how beautiful and sexy you are in these pics. Thank you so much for posting them for everyone to see.

Wow! Lucky me that I stumbled across this thread. After digesting all of your spectacular pics here, I took a look at your older threads too. Quite the sexy variety. You look amazing in short hair too. :D

I think my favorite thing about your pictures is that even when the sexiness is cranked up in some of them, they still seem humble, which you certainly seem to be. I can definitely see a progression of a person from your older pictures to now, and it's pretty humbling.

I think my favorites are your face shots. You have a talent for drawing me in with your really expressive eyes and your variety of looks, which each give a glimpse of the various sides of you.

You seem like a really humble, relatable, down to Earth gal. It would be cool to chat some time about geeky stuff.

Footnote: I have a deviantart page with my artwork and cosplay. Let me know if you'd like to check it out and I can PM it to you.

I look forward to this thread. :D:rose:
Honestly this sort of moved to tears. I have totally found myself in my years on lit and its crazy to me to review the difference and evolution from a meek, abused, scared, girl who was afraid of herself .. to a bold, luxurious, confident, woman who yes, *tries* to remain a little humble. So wonderful that others have noticed the transformation. Welcome to the thread and thank you for a beautiful intro and id love to check out your Da!

This is simply my favorite pic thread. I am just amazed at how beautiful and sexy you are in these pics. Thank you so much for posting them for everyone to see.
Such a crazy compliment, all of you guys have me aglow tonight

First vaccine today! YAY! Off tomorrow and going to rest and take it easy with some gaming ^.^

It’s the second one that saps the air outta your tires for a minute or two. Congratulations on your 🥇 2021 award. Looking forward to seeing you take that category to the

Next level

:devil:

First vaccine today! YAY! Off tomorrow and going to rest and take it easy with some gaming ^.^

Good for you!!! Here's hoping you have zero to the most minimal of reactions to the vaccine. My experience was it's along the lines of a flu shot, you might feel a little under the weather but it doesn't stop you from getting out and getting on with your life.

Oh yeah, nice pictures, your a lovely-looking lady and do a great job with your photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back