Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I am leaving you with this.

sometimes I think about you, and then I get to missing you... physically. It doesn't make any sense because we've never met, but my imagination knows how you feel, how you smell, how you taste. I miss holding you, being near you, feeling your body against mine... feeling my body react to yours, feeling my cock stirring, wanting to be touched, wanting to be thrust up inside you.

In my mind I miss the moment we first kissed. Wanting to... but not wanting to. And when we did, there was no stopping. My lips miss the welcoming comfort of yours, the sensation of your tongue quietly touching up against mine. I miss the sensation of your naked breast against my chest, my hands, my mouth. I miss sucking in your hardening nipple as my hips instinctively thrust forward between your thighs. I miss how you sound, how you feel around me. Our body heat consuming the room, making us hotter, sweatier, hornier for each other. I miss how you taste. How my mouth fit perfectly around your crotch, how my tongue hungrily studied your pussy, searching for your clit, teased your asshole.

My face wants you right now. My body wants to hold you down against the bed, the floor, the wall, the desk while my face rapes you into a desire you are helpless against. My hands want to claw at the cheeks of your ass, pulling you tighter against my face... they want to find your breasts and rough them up... my fingers want to seek out your nipples and pull at them so that my ears can hear the strain of your breathing. My cock is throbbing for you right now. It hurts... it wants to be inside you so badly. It wants to find its way between your legs. My mind wants to fuck you, but my body wants to breed you. My body wants to push forward against your ass and pull at your hair. My eyes want to see the panic stricken lustful look on your face as my balls seek to deposit their contents into you, pulsating jet after jet of orgasmic fluid inside your welcoming wanting body.

I want you to feel my orgasm. I want you to be my orgasm. I want to collapse on top of you in a sweaty mess. I want to feel our sweaty bodies melt into each other, your tender naked breasts welcoming the sensation of my hair covered chest. I want to feel our arms wrap around each other in an embrace of passionate love and appreciation. I want to feel your pussy embrace my still thrusting cock. I want us to kiss and continue to make love with out a care except for each other.

All I can say is wow. That is..I have no words.

sometimes I think about you, and then I get to missing you... physically. It doesn't make any sense because we've never met, but my imagination knows how you feel, how you smell, how you taste. I miss holding you, being near you, feeling your body against mine... feeling my body react to yours, feeling my cock stirring, wanting to be touched, wanting to be thrust up inside you.

In my mind I miss the moment we first kissed. Wanting to... but not wanting to. And when we did, there was no stopping. My lips miss the welcoming comfort of yours, the sensation of your tongue quietly touching up against mine. I miss the sensation of your naked breast against my chest, my hands, my mouth. I miss sucking in your hardening nipple as my hips instinctively thrust forward between your thighs. I miss how you sound, how you feel around me. Our body heat consuming the room, making us hotter, sweatier, hornier for each other. I miss how you taste. How my mouth fit perfectly around your crotch, how my tongue hungrily studied your pussy, searching for your clit, teased your asshole.

My face wants you right now. My body wants to hold you down against the bed, the floor, the wall, the desk while my face rapes you into a desire you are helpless against. My hands want to claw at the cheeks of your ass, pulling you tighter against my face... they want to find your breasts and rough them up... my fingers want to seek out your nipples and pull at them so that my ears can hear the strain of your breathing. My cock is throbbing for you right now. It hurts... it wants to be inside you so badly. It wants to find its way between your legs. My mind wants to fuck you, but my body wants to breed you. My body wants to push forward against your ass and pull at your hair. My eyes want to see the panic stricken lustful look on your face as my balls seek to deposit their contents into you, pulsating jet after jet of orgasmic fluid inside your welcoming wanting body.

I want you to feel my orgasm. I want you to be my orgasm. I want to collapse on top of you in a sweaty mess. I want to feel our sweaty bodies melt into each other, your tender naked breasts welcoming the sensation of my hair covered chest. I want to feel our arms wrap around each other in an embrace of passionate love and appreciation. I want to feel your pussy embrace my still thrusting cock. I want us to kiss and continue to make love with out a care except for each other.

You leave me wanting nothing more
than wanting more of you.
:kiss: Allis

sigh... such beautiful words. it's always a treat to see bits and pieces of you and your mind :rose: Thank you!

sometimes I think about you, and then I get to missing you... physically. It doesn't make any sense because we've never met, but my imagination knows how you feel, how you smell, how you taste....

Beautiful. Every woman wants to be her. I'm no exception. :rose:

*bump*

not because I'm going to post anything interesting, but because I want to get your hopes up only so I can dash them.

have a good day.
good bye.

*bump*

not because I'm going to post anything interesting, but because I want to get your hopes up only so I can dash them.

have a good day.
good bye.

since when did you post anything interesting? :D

*runs*

I'm going to go ahead and pretend this is about me.

Kthxbai.

For some reason I am in a serious need of cuddling right now. I'm half tempted to go out and see if there's a woman out and about that wouldn't be creeped by the idea of coming home with me and cuddling.

But seriously, I want to cuddle... and not with my wife.
Not that I want to cheat or anything.
I am just finding myself longing to feel that new intimacy feeling.

wow... I just equated woman as cars... which reminds me of the sage words of my father, who, during a time when I was young and experiencing automotive frustration stated; If it's got tits or wheels it'll give you problems.

and that there is a true story. But I digress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back