The Gleeman returns...Again

Hi Thom! Thank you for directing me to your beautiful thread. You are so gracefully erotic and sensual. I could learn a thing or two about photography from you! Beautiful photos giving us an intimate, warm glimpse into who you are. Really appreciate you sharing this. ❤

Hi Thom! Thank you for directing me to your beautiful thread. You are so gracefully erotic and sensual. I could learn a thing or two about photography from you! Beautiful photos giving us an intimate, warm glimpse into who you are. Really appreciate you sharing this. ❤
Hello Anna, thank you for stopping by and taking an interest! :) I am gladyou like what I have posted here! Feel free to drip in anytime;)

Love,
Thom

The morning off.... taking some time to enjoy my morning tea... feeling the cool air on my skin... First sunlight hitting the windows... head full of beautiful bodies I saw on this site this morning... a great start of the day
Love,
Thom
I would love to drink that tea with you ☺️
You have many sexy photos on your threat
Thanks for sharing them you made me smile this morning 😊

I would love to drink that tea with you ☺️
You have many sexy photos on your threat
Thanks for sharing them you made me smile this morning 😊
Oh, you are very welcome to! Thank you for your kind words. It is alwaysvery nice to open Lit and find someone has shown appreciation for all your pictures!
Love,
Thom

So my back was killing me today, the more senior guys are going to laugh but I must have been a little too enthusiastic rough housing with the little man today.... so time for a good soak.... but just before that... a little pic :) on the side of the bath for some reason 😆
Love,
Thom
Another great pic, hope you got a good soak in 🙂

So my back was killing me today, the more senior guys are going to laugh but I must have been a little too enthusiastic rough housing with the little man today.... so time for a good soak.... but just before that... a little pic :) on the side of the bath for some reason 😆
A very playful pose.

*Grumbles* stupid imgur and its stupid prudish rules... fuckers wouldn't recognise art if it slapped them in the face with a ten inch dildo... am away for a few months and they delete half my work.... and the best (read: spicyest) pictures were saved there...
Oh well, here's for a restart... yesterday's morning coffee... welcome back to my thread y'all, I hope you are all well!
Love,
Thom
Qwtla1.jpeg

*Grumbles* stupid imgur and its stupid prudish rules... fuckers wouldn't recognise art if it slapped them in the face with a ten inch dildo... am away for a few months and they delete half my work.... and the best (read: spicyest) pictures were saved there...
Oh well, here's for a restart... yesterday's morning coffee... welcome back to my thread y'all, I hope you are all well!
Love,
Thom
It’s lovely to see you again, sexy Thom. 😍
I’m sorry for the loss of your photos. I’m going to suggest that it is a sign that you need to take new spicy pics. 😘

It’s lovely to see you again, sexy Thom. 😍
I’m sorry for the loss of your photos. I’m going to suggest that it is a sign that you need to take new spicy pics. 😘
A sign that I will take to heart! And it is always wonderful to have you visit my little den, Angelica!
Love,
Thom

I wore a steel ball ring on occasion. Helps fill out my briefs by giving my balls lift

Back