The Gleeman returns...Again

Good evening all!
I have been doing DIY all day, so all sweaty it was time to take a shower. Feeling so much better now! Nice and clean and frisky...
Took thi picture before I went into the shower.
Love,
Thom
m58OGM.jpeg

Good evening dear friends! It was a long day, and I just enjoed a steamy shower.... changed the sheats this morning... nothing beats laying in a clean bed... slowly feeling yourself harden...
Have a wonderful evening, and please don’t hesitate to let me know what you think.
Love,
Thom
WOOF is what I think, Thom, looking delicious!! :devilish: 🥰😘

Been a while dear people, but Infeel like sharing again... not a long story added today... just me :)
Love,
Thom
Just you is just perfect. 😍

Good evening all!
I have been doing DIY all day, so all sweaty it was time to take a shower. Feeling so much better now! Nice and clean and frisky...
Took thi picture before I went into the shower.
Love,
Thom
Frisky sounds fun. 😈

Good evening dear friends! It was a long day, and I just enjoed a steamy shower.... changed the sheats this morning... nothing beats laying in a clean bed... slowly feeling yourself harden...
Have a wonderful evening, and please don’t hesitate to let me know what you think.
Love,
Thom
I’d like to feel you slowly harden as well. 😘

Oh, the vest Saturday's are thise when lightning strikes a d you find yourself waking up at eight o'clock realising your kids are still asleep and you get to enjoy th silence and the warmth of your bed.
Good morning Lit!
Love,
Thom
Those quiet mornings are the best!

Enjoying a wonderfull holiday of winter sports this week skiing, cross country skiing, enjoying the mountain air. After days like this, nothing beats stepping into the shower with muscles aching from exercise, and afterward laying on the bed, naked, enjoying the Cool air on my skin.

Love,
Thom
Laying naked on my bed with the cool air on my skin is one of my favorite things to do.
I hope you are having a lovely week and getting lots of time to enjoy.

Thank you for sharing 🤩

I'm with you on the enjoyment of a chill breeze against a very tired and satisfied body.

Having a friend to lay alongside you naked and just chat can be delightful as well.

Laying naked on my bed with the cool air on my skin is one of my favorite things to do.
I hope you are having a lovely week and getting lots of time to enjoy.
So far it is truly great! Thank you PG!
Happy New Year dear Thom. Great picture! Have fun on those skis!!
Will do ;)
Thank you for sharing 🤩

I'm with you on the enjoyment of a chill breeze against a very tired and satisfied body.

Having a friend to lay alongside you naked and just chat can be delightful as well.
I might take you up on that offer ;)

Thank you for your wonderful comments, ladies!

Love,
Thom

Enjoying a wonderfull holiday of winter sports this week skiing, cross country skiing, enjoying the mountain air. After days like this, nothing beats stepping into the shower with muscles aching from exercise, and afterward laying on the bed, naked, enjoying the Cool air on my skin.

Love,
Thom
Looking sexy as ever, my dear friend. 😍
Thank you for coming back and sharing with us. 😘

And here I was, thinking that I couldn’t possibly like you more. 😍
That’s fantastic.

Back