Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking a stab at a request

Very nice! I like when pictures are in color..gives a sense of you being right there...

the rest of today

Oh. #4 is definately perfect...the zipper part of the pants could have been down more..or the pants off completely just showing the torso and opened shirt.. but..wow...it's a picture that inspires a whole sexual scene in my mind..

because I want to be there for you...

Attachments

• #4 in color.jpg
    #4 in color.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 165
Fabulous Thread

I am normally a woman of few words and it isn’t often I have trouble finding them, but I am flabbergasted.

I have searched a few threads and started to doubt that I would find a thread that would allow me the opportunity to enjoy the male physique in a manner in which you have displayed yourself.

Thank you!

I am normally a woman of few words and it isn’t often I have trouble finding them, but I am flabbergasted.

I have searched a few threads and started to doubt that I would find a thread that would allow me the opportunity to enjoy the male physique in a manner in which you have displayed yourself.

Thank you!

I am usually a wordy girl, but I couldn't have said it better. She said it oh-so-correctly and mirrored my feelings when I first visited your thread. ;) A bump for the delicious Y. :)

Thank you!

what a wonderful compliment... thank you so very much.

I am usually a wordy girl, but I couldn't have said it better. She said it oh-so-correctly and mirrored my feelings when I first visited your thread. ;) A bump for the delicious Y. :)

thank you as well SG.

I wish I had more to say... more pics to post, but alas I do not.

here is proof that I am in a mood.

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 50
Mood, schmood. You in your neutral white t-shirt says nothing at all. I'd be more inclined to believe it if you were holding a brandy snifter or a cat.

jesus christ... where the hell did you come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back