Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am serious.... I want to fuck you

I cannot think of anything else but how the fabric of your panties would feel upon my lips... how your hair would smell between my fingers... how your kiss would linger upon my skin like the dew upon the morning grass.

The sound of your throaty moans resonating throughout your body, vibrating across my naked chest... I long to hold you down and pretend for a moment that I have control of you. I want to cuddle into your chest and melt into you like an infant and feel safe within your arms. My lips want to find the flesh of your naked breast and take you in the very moment you take me in... surrounding my hard hurt body into the healing and nurturing nature of your own. I long to feel that feeling of nothing else but us, bodies entwined bathing in salty sweat, and saliva.

I am serious.... I want to fuck you

me too! :D

what, it was not meant for me? :eek:

oh well ...

a girl can always hope ... and dream ;)
especially with the help of your words and pics (love the white t-shirt cam pic by the way)

:rose:

me too! :D

what, it was not meant for me? :eek:

oh well ...

a girl can always hope ... and dream ;)
especially with the help of your words and pics (love the white t-shirt cam pic by the way)

you can fuck you any time you want:mad:
;)

that was fast!
less than a heartbeat :D

Hi handsome!
how's your Sunday going?
mine is almost over ...

so far so good
nothing to write home about.

thought about masturbating this morning but decided to wait 'til later so I can blow it all over my wifes chest

so far so good
nothing to write home about.

thought about masturbating this morning but decided to wait 'til later so I can blow it all over my wifes chest

lovely!

I'm sure she'll appreciate the thought.
I know I would ;)

(I might decide to close the day with some solo fun ... Hubby is away for one more week ...)

lovely!

I'm sure she'll appreciate the thought.
I know I would ;)

(I might decide to close the day with some solo fun ... Hubby is away for one more week ...)

I hope she does... I'm certainly looking forward to it!

couple webcam pics for this sunday evening

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo 19.jpg
    Photo 19.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 46
that's the pic I didn't like

what's not to like?

It shows part of your impressive facial features..your infamous chest and tattoo..I'm curious as to the "action" part in the right hand corner *there is a blur* .. the way your arm is up and behind your head, gives an impression that you are proped up in bed and someone took that picture of you as a keepsake.

I, personally, enjoy pictures that tell a story...

Does anyone remember whether or not I posted a pic of my wife giving me a blow-job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back