Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said I was done writing things and talking to you people...

but this person made an offer...
if you ever need help counting
just sayin'

that got me to wondering... which then brought about a question that I'd like to ask her personally.

Do you count with your mouth or by using your hands?

no question about it...

I'm clearly just starting to masturbate here in this pic. I took these pics last thursday? I don't remember out side of it taking place shortly after I woke up from a nap... with my camera.

I'm weird like that.

My cat was there too but he was too disgusted by such acts and jumped off the bed.

Attachments

• Just starting out?.jpg
    Just starting out?.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 179
Yeah... certainly taken thursday as I recall doing a little manscaping friday. So... yeah. My crotch area is a bit more metro and a bit less rugged mountain man-ish. Not that it matters to you or that I give a fuck if it does or not. My choice is mere personal preference.

That said... I've been known to fulfill requests going to either extreme. Oddly enough... more often then not there seems to be a distinct leaning more towards the rugged. I find this interesting given how society as represented by pop-culture and cologne ads tend to lean towards the shaved and waxed and hairlessness in general... save for the scalp area.

but this person made an offer...

that got me to wondering... which then brought about a question that I'd like to ask her personally.

Do you count with your mouth or by using your hands?

such a conundrum this can bring
but being one not to leave things unanswered
I put it to the test
I started with my hands, switched to my mouth
until he said, "Ok, now get on your back"

but again, its not so much my preference as it is his
whether he wants hands, mouth, tits, pussy or ass

I've had a splitting headache since noon

nothing has even come close to touching it. I think I may puke.

love you all. good night.
:rose:

Yeah... certainly taken thursday as I recall doing a little manscaping friday. So... yeah. My crotch area is a bit more metro and a bit less rugged mountain man-ish. Not that it matters to you or that I give a fuck if it does or not. My choice is mere personal preference.

That said... I've been known to fulfill requests going to either extreme. Oddly enough... more often then not there seems to be a distinct leaning more towards the rugged. I find this interesting given how society as represented by pop-culture and cologne ads tend to lean towards the shaved and waxed and hairlessness in general... save for the scalp area.

I'm all about the manly man look, usually. Or a trimmed manly man. Shaven is a nice surprise, not an everyday desire. Just saying.

She let go. Without a thought or a word, she let go. She let go of the fear. She let go of the judgments. She let go of the confluence of opinions swarming around her head. She let go of the committee of indecision within her. She let go of all the ‘right’ reasons. Wholly and completely, without hesitation or worry, she just let go.

She didn’t ask anyone for advice. She didn’t read a book on how to let go… She didn’t search the scriptures. She just let go. She let go of all of the memories that held her back. She let go of all of the anxiety that kept her from moving forward. She let go of the planning and all of the calculations about how to do it just right.

She didn’t promise to let go. She didn’t journal about it. She didn’t write the projected date in her Day-Timer. She made no public announcement and put no ad in the paper. She didn’t check the weather report or read her daily horoscope. She just let go.

She didn’t analyze whether she should let go. She didn’t call her friends to discuss the matter. She didn’t do a five-step Spiritual Mind Treatment. She didn’t call the prayer line. She didn’t utter one word. She just let go.

No one was around when it happened. There was no applause or congratulations. No one thanked her or praised her. No one noticed a thing. Like a leaf falling from a tree, she just let go.

There was no effort. There was no struggle. It wasn’t good and it wasn’t bad. It was what it was, and it is just that.

In the space of letting go, she let it all be. A small smile came over her face. A light breeze blew through her. And the sun and the moon shone forevermore.”

I'm clearly just starting to masturbate here in this pic. I took these pics last thursday? I don't remember out side of it taking place shortly after I woke up from a nap... with my camera.

I'm weird like that.

My cat was there too but he was too disgusted by such acts and jumped off the bed.

Interesting, I have a cat like that. Did you cat proceed to clean and groom to make sure whatever you were up to got cleaned off?

I'm weird like that.

I always thought that I preferred your more subtle pictures. The ones that either made me stop and think or left my imagination running wild. I was wrong.

Holy fuck!

fucking h i l a r i o u s

So... I look out the window facing the driveway and I see what looks to be some sort of pricy tire and rim combo of a car that I don't usually see parked in our driveway. So I look some more and the tire turns out to be attached to a corvette... black in color and rather new looking.

now... so the neighbors upstairs... well she's got an MFA in cello, and he's entered his first year of residency. So in short... they kinda come from $$, and like all kids that come from $$ they do what they can to distance themselves from the fact in hopes they can some how come off as though they're self-made... which in turn more often than not kinda bites them in the ass. Nevertheless... they make a good go of it and... for the most part are good people.

What ends up biting them in the ass usually is the company they keep/or attract. You see... it's like the opposite in all those comedic rags-to-riches stories and movies where some poor working-class guy/family come into some money. Try as they might to fit in... there's always a Randy Quaid character that comes around and fucks it all up reminding everyone who they are and where they came from.

Try as the guy might... he and his wife attracts some rather outlandishly pretentious friends... and really... now that I think about it... I kinda hate the fucker because when he's all by himself he's out front if I'm doing something out front or out back if I'm doing something out back like a little brother of sorts watching me dig a hole, chop wood, or change the fucking spark plug in the lawnmower... but when their friends come around? Oh... who am I again?

Fuck you dude. Fuck you, your batshit wife, and a large percentage of you friends.

Which... brings me back to the point of what the fuck just happened not too long ago.

So... my wife's got some chicken action going on the smoker... because that's what she does for fun. She smokes meat. Brisket, pork shoulder, ribs... it's awesome. I have a fucktastic wife. Anyway... she's been going in and out all afternoon tending the coals etc... I can't be bothered because I'm doing shit inside today.

But I see this car and I'm like WTF?
Not because I'm all pissy
Or because I have wet panties for sports cars
But more or less because we have a very narrow driveway and corvettes have fat asses and I was wondering how the fuck they even managed to open the doors to get out.

and you know... I should have parked in the fucking driveway now that I think about it. That way the fucks would have had to have driven around town for hours trying to find a parking spot this time of night, this time of year. And really... our upper uppity neighbors have 2 fucking cars. we have one. our house has 3 units. our driveway is conveniently long enough to park exaclty 3 cars in it. Who takes up two fucking spots in the driveway? That's right... Mr. Dr. and Little Miss Cello. And now... their friend.

Man... the more I write the more I'm working myself up. And my wife just came in saying that if the chicken isn't done by the time she goes out again she's just going to throw it in the grill because the conversation out there is getting rather... exclusive. So... before I work myself to the point of having an aneurysm...

So I'm all curious as to what's all going on out back. I wasn't even sure anyone was even hanging out back there. All I knew was that my wife went out there and there was a fancy car in the driveway.

So the cat jumps on my shoulders and we make our way outside. Of course the cat freaks the fuck out and jumps off my shoulders back inside when I'm halfway up the steps... but I digress. Dr. Man was exiting his unit just as I was mine. My wife was tending to her meat as we made our way towards the gathering. Miss Cello was sitting there. On one side of her was a woman I didn't recognize and on the other side of her was a guy I didn't recognize... neither of which I paid much attention to but gathered were the owners of said fancy car.

Of course the closer me and Mr. Dr. Man got the less I was able to not be seen. You see... contrary to popular belief (or not) I'm not much for meeting new people... let alone walking into a situation I wasn't aware that was going on. My wife smiles, Miss Cello turns and is all "hi... wanna sit? where's the other chairs?"

By this time I note that the guy was sporting a snazzy corvette baseball cap... no doubt to match his fancy car. Well done guy. I wouldn't have fucking guessed.

now... I've been inside all day doing house work... with cats. I'm full of fucking cat hair and mold spores, and who knows what all else... and I'm pretty sure I didn't even bother putting on deodorant this morning. I did however bothered to put on my own baseball cap that I've had ever since a co-worker of mine suggested I should get a particular baseball teams baseball hat because of our matching initials... 10 years ago.

In short... I'm looking real fucking sharp folks. Real fucking sharp.

Nevertheless... Miss Cello is all about the seating. Mr. Dr... I don't even remember what the fuck he was saying or doing. Mr. Corvette was too busy being Mr. Corvette to say hello or introduce himself... his girlfriend? His girlfriend... she seemed caught rather off guard seeing me. It was fucking hilarious because there they all were in there Polo shit all clean and wealthy healthy... my wife? it's the fucking weekend so she cares about her looks as much as I do. And I walk out and Miss Corvette looks as though she's feeling rather unprepared with Mr. Corvette looking at her look at me probably longer than he liked.

I smile and nod and make eyes with my wife walking towards me while I continue walking towards her and she quick becomes all I care to see before I make my way back inside.

Enjoy your car buddy.
Enjoy your car.

Welcome back?

Wife of Dr WhatsHisNameShrugsItDoesn'tMatter is a lucky lady. She got to stare at you in person. LOL. Dear Heavens, now I am spinning all sorts of sordid things in my head about what she was thinking about you. Bahahaha.....I am a pervert.

Hmmmm I love chicken. Enjoy a piece for me.:)

Poofs! Disappears back to my 'magical' forest in a puff of blue glitter. This shit is hard to get out of hair......

This is righteous, raw and beautiful. A very hard-to-accomplish and powerful trio.

Well-done.

So... I look out the window facing the driveway and I see what looks to be some sort of pricy tire and rim combo of a car that I don't usually see parked in our driveway. So I look some more and the tire turns out to be attached to a corvette... black in color and rather new looking.

now... so the neighbors upstairs... well she's got an MFA in cello, and he's entered his first year of residency. So in short... they kinda come from $$, and like all kids that come from $$ they do what they can to distance themselves from the fact in hopes they can some how come off as though they're self-made... which in turn more often than not kinda bites them in the ass. Nevertheless... they make a good go of it and... for the most part are good people.

What ends up biting them in the ass usually is the company they keep/or attract. You see... it's like the opposite in all those comedic rags-to-riches stories and movies where some poor working-class guy/family come into some money. Try as they might to fit in... there's always a Randy Quaid character that comes around and fucks it all up reminding everyone who they are and where they came from.

Try as the guy might... he and his wife attracts some rather outlandishly pretentious friends... and really... now that I think about it... I kinda hate the fucker because when he's all by himself he's out front if I'm doing something out front or out back if I'm doing something out back like a little brother of sorts watching me dig a hole, chop wood, or change the fucking spark plug in the lawnmower... but when their friends come around? Oh... who am I again?

Fuck you dude. Fuck you, your batshit wife, and a large percentage of you friends.

Which... brings me back to the point of what the fuck just happened not too long ago.

So... my wife's got some chicken action going on the smoker... because that's what she does for fun. She smokes meat. Brisket, pork shoulder, ribs... it's awesome. I have a fucktastic wife. Anyway... she's been going in and out all afternoon tending the coals etc... I can't be bothered because I'm doing shit inside today.

But I see this car and I'm like WTF?
Not because I'm all pissy
Or because I have wet panties for sports cars
But more or less because we have a very narrow driveway and corvettes have fat asses and I was wondering how the fuck they even managed to open the doors to get out.

and you know... I should have parked in the fucking driveway now that I think about it. That way the fucks would have had to have driven around town for hours trying to find a parking spot this time of night, this time of year. And really... our upper uppity neighbors have 2 fucking cars. we have one. our house has 3 units. our driveway is conveniently long enough to park exaclty 3 cars in it. Who takes up two fucking spots in the driveway? That's right... Mr. Dr. and Little Miss Cello. And now... their friend.

Man... the more I write the more I'm working myself up. And my wife just came in saying that if the chicken isn't done by the time she goes out again she's just going to throw it in the grill because the conversation out there is getting rather... exclusive. So... before I work myself to the point of having an aneurysm...

So I'm all curious as to what's all going on out back. I wasn't even sure anyone was even hanging out back there. All I knew was that my wife went out there and there was a fancy car in the driveway.

So the cat jumps on my shoulders and we make our way outside. Of course the cat freaks the fuck out and jumps off my shoulders back inside when I'm halfway up the steps... but I digress. Dr. Man was exiting his unit just as I was mine. My wife was tending to her meat as we made our way towards the gathering. Miss Cello was sitting there. On one side of her was a woman I didn't recognize and on the other side of her was a guy I didn't recognize... neither of which I paid much attention to but gathered were the owners of said fancy car.

Of course the closer me and Mr. Dr. Man got the less I was able to not be seen. You see... contrary to popular belief (or not) I'm not much for meeting new people... let alone walking into a situation I wasn't aware that was going on. My wife smiles, Miss Cello turns and is all "hi... wanna sit? where's the other chairs?"

By this time I note that the guy was sporting a snazzy corvette baseball cap... no doubt to match his fancy car. Well done guy. I wouldn't have fucking guessed.

now... I've been inside all day doing house work... with cats. I'm full of fucking cat hair and mold spores, and who knows what all else... and I'm pretty sure I didn't even bother putting on deodorant this morning. I did however bothered to put on my own baseball cap that I've had ever since a co-worker of mine suggested I should get a particular baseball teams baseball hat because of our matching initials... 10 years ago.

In short... I'm looking real fucking sharp folks. Real fucking sharp.

Nevertheless... Miss Cello is all about the seating. Mr. Dr... I don't even remember what the fuck he was saying or doing. Mr. Corvette was too busy being Mr. Corvette to say hello or introduce himself... his girlfriend? His girlfriend... she seemed caught rather off guard seeing me. It was fucking hilarious because there they all were in there Polo shit all clean and wealthy healthy... my wife? it's the fucking weekend so she cares about her looks as much as I do. And I walk out and Miss Corvette looks as though she's feeling rather unprepared with Mr. Corvette looking at her look at me probably longer than he liked.

I smile and nod and make eyes with my wife walking towards me while I continue walking towards her and she quick becomes all I care to see before I make my way back inside.

Enjoy your car buddy.
Enjoy your car.

Hello old friend! Good to see you are still around. Hope life has been good to you.

xx B~

That rant

Was so pointless and yet so hilarious. I do enjoy how you paint a picture.

Personally not a fan of smokey flavours... sacrilege i know.

Two Years Ago and One Day...

I posted this post.
3 days later he died
unexpectedly and without warning.

and that is all I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back