Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been a long time since I wandered in here. I made my way back to this thread. Y, I don't know if you're more enlightened than many of us or just more trapped in your own damn thoughts. Either way, its beautiful. It always was to me.

Its been a long time since I wandered in here. I made my way back to this thread. Y, I don't know if you're more enlightened than many of us or just more trapped in your own damn thoughts. Either way, its beautiful. It always was to me.

Yeah. But you're weird.

I think my next post is going to be about the time you came up to smash your boobs against the boobs of my wife but she was called in to work there by leaving us to our own devices which lead me to tittyfucking you and licking your asshole.... which seems like a crass way to say what we did... but hey... that's what we did and I can't think of a better way to say it at the moment.

I'll join you in the corner.....this is getting good ;)

Crass?!?! Someone hand me My dictionary!

Meanwhile I go put a button down shirt on... leaving the front unbuttoned of course... and I return to be social...

And I think that's where I'm going to end it. Not so much to keep you all on the edge of your anticipatory wet pantied seats feeling the volume of your breasts swell in your bras, pajama tops, and under shirts. But mostly because I think I've blown enough smoke up your asses in this post. So... the end.

As long as the part about you wearing jeans and an open, button down shirt is true... :devil:

Yeah. But you're weird.

I think my next post is going to be about the time you came up to smash your boobs against the boobs of my wife but she was called in to work there by leaving us to our own devices which lead me to tittyfucking you and licking your asshole.... which seems like a crass way to say what we did... but hey... that's what we did and I can't think of a better way to say it at the moment.

Aww...did she have to leave?
Of course, I always enjoyed your company very much. And I never denied my weirdness. I wear it well. That's why you still like me. ;)

Now, tell me what you were going to do to my tits and ass?

So I find a few minutes and, again, am drawn back here.

Bastard.

You're proof that men are better as they age. The progression of you from back then to now....jesus fucking Christ.

I'll just sit here in the corner ... quietly

I hope my fortune continues and that some day you too will happen to find yourself against my body in some sort of strange way.

until then... you just sit there all prettylike

Aww...did she have to leave?
Of course, I always enjoyed your company very much. And I never denied my weirdness. I wear it well. That's why you still like me. ;)

Now, tell me what you were going to do to my tits and ass?

No... I like you because you're a solid fuck and I can slap the hell out of your tits to the point of numbness. Never thought the wet slapping sound of an open palm slap across cum covered tits would be so goddamn satisfying. Kinda hurts the hand after awhile... but never the less, so fucking worth it.

am drunk. will be writing. will be soon. stay tuned

ineddeed this is where I"ll be

I'm a free form fucker

sleeping
steeping
slaying with ess's
in the stairs stars steeple is my name no I walk in the dark
only to get stark

naked in the sky
sleeping soundly is her mind I can't think of the word of... ?

of nothing because I don't want to say the word that you know of a friend that isn't there... isn't here.

not as much as she used to be
that you know of

which I am you are in that of which in which you sleep and the music needs to stop
so I am turning it off so my fingers can keep typing but I want to know what the next song is... just one more song... just one more look... one more touch... one more visit...

please... just one more before you leave.

no...

Yellow Ledbetter... I don't need this right now.
Things are going to go dark
Sad
Painful
In memory of hearts breaking when I was 19... 20... 21... 22.... when you didn't know me and I didn't know you. But I knew her.

A woman
Someone I worked with
Stayed out all night with
Sitting on park benches at the lake
Nowhere were I live
Nowhere across from you
But the feeling's the same
Because like us... we were once close.
And she loved this song
And I would sing the tune to any words I came up with
Because nobody knows the words
And if you know the tune
You can use any words as long as you had a mind that could come up with words
on the spot
...the kind of mind I have
----and sometimes... quietly... alone...
wished I didn't

fuck I want to work through this
muscle through this
with the memory of her laugh and our thighs touching
and her waiting for me to kiss her
and me wanting to

A year or two later she would spend the night.
we would make out

that is it. just make out.
her crotch would get so wet...
unbelievably wet... and hot.

I want to touch her again
I want to feel her
just once more against the front of my thigh
I want to see the damp mark she would leave on my jeans
I want to go back to then.

She was my first free come-what-may friend
I do not doubt she wanted to be more
But you can't keep a woman like that waiting for you to decide.

She made the right choice.

She made the right choice... for me.

I am fortunate to have so many individuals in my life that look out for me... by looking out for themselves.

Even if they do so
By moving on.

I finally admitted to my wife something I've been denying ever since she put the idea in my head.

I... y=mx+b have an old man crush on Little C.

What's funny is that up until I admitted it, my wife thought it was all cute but now she's all like "you know... I don't begrudge you for finding her attractive because she is but there's just something about... It's not like there is anything about me that can compete with a 20-something strawberry blond competitive dancer:(..."

and I'm like "I'VE BEEN WOMANED:mad:!"

of course not that it's a real issue... for us... per say...

But seriously. One minute she's all "look at you Mr. little school boy all hiding in the corner when BB brings her in tow... tee hee hee:D!" to "I KNEW IT:mad:! I'M NO LONGER YOUR PRETTY LITTLE GIRL:mad:! I'm all washed up:( I'm all fat:( I'm all old:("

And then I'm like... "hey... what attracted me to you?" And she's like... "my big tits." and I'm like.. "did they get any smaller?" And she's like "no..." And I'm like "are they bigger than LC's?" and she like "yes but... " she said something about firmness and perkiness and some other bullshit about what she thinks she should have in order for me to be attracted to her and I was like "Remember when you were a young 20-something?" and she was like "yes..." and I was like "would you give up the woman you are now to be the woman you were then? and she was like "fuck no." And I was like... "woman" and she was like "yes?" and I was like "stfu, pour me some kool-aide, and suck my fucking cock." And she did.

dames... it boggles my mind how much you all continue to be so fucking clueless sometimes... a lot of the time:rolleyes:

afterwards I was like... besides... I think LC is on to me being all batshit crazy and I'll be good goddamned if I'm going to establish any sort of relationship with a 20 year old chick that's got her shit together better than I do.

the end.

Wow... sounds like you did get owned. But I guess you managed your way out of it the right way. :D

Tell her she's fucking hot, so she should shut the fuck up.

It's a rare day when I don't get owned.

Seriously.

when I'm not a fool here I'm off being a fool in real life. Both situations leave me crying while brushing my teeth. Which... is an odd experience to experience. Snot, tears, toothpaste... it's quite the mess.

often times my options are limited...

you know... with the wife lording over me like she does in patent vinyl and a riding crop saying "I swallow..."

I'm done writing things and talking to you people.

So here's a pic of me perhaps on the 10th stroke of just starting to masturbate.

Attachments

• warming up.jpg
    warming up.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 74
There are more gay threads

Than straight threads

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back