*bites lip in anticipation*

I am good. Trying to keep myself out of trouble. Husband doing better?

But trouble is so much fun to be in! ;)

When he got up this morning he seemed to be feeling a bit better, after lots of rest this weekend. I am hoping his day at work will go well and he'll come home a little more pleasant that he has in the past few days :p

But trouble is so much fun to be in! ;)

When he got up this morning he seemed to be feeling a bit better, after lots of rest this weekend. I am hoping his day at work will go well and he'll come home a little more pleasant that he has in the past few days :p

Hopefully for you he is better! ;)
And trouble is more fun with somebody else. :devil:

Thanks hon, I hope so too!

And I definitely agree with the second half of your statement ;)

Enjoyed your thread

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your thread very much and I am looking forward to you posting more pictures!

crazyiball - Thank you for stopping by! I will hopefully have more pics soon :)

Denrik - Happy to hear you had a good day!:kiss:

Hey Fawnd1e, lovely to see you back here and so frequently. Hope you are doing well tonight :)

Just popping in to say quick hello. Hopefully chat more later :)

Night hun hope u have a good day/evening/whatever :rose:

Hey hon! I am doing pretty well, thanks so much for stopping by to say hi :)

It's my pleasure, I sure have been enjoying your thread. And of course I like the part about you having horses. :) A girlfriend in high school had horses, as I think I mentioned, and I have a fondness in my heart for her, and do by extension to any woman who cares for them. Even though I'm lost on a horse myself.

It's my pleasure, I sure have been enjoying your thread. And of course I like the part about you having horses. :) A girlfriend in high school had horses, as I think I mentioned, and I have a fondness in my heart for her, and do by extension to any woman who cares for them. Even though I'm lost on a horse myself.

I've been around horses since I was little, and they're wonderful animals. And it's very sweet that you still carry a torch for her....I hold a great deal of affection for somebody I was close to long ago as well :)

I've been around horses since I was little, and they're wonderful animals. And it's very sweet that you still carry a torch for her....I hold a great deal of affection for somebody I was close to long ago as well :)

I recently reconnected with the woman who took my virginity. This is a different woman. And that was a powerful experience.

I recently reconnected with the woman who took my virginity. This is a different woman. And that was a powerful experience.

Lucky for you it was a good experience...I hope to never see the man who stole mine again!

Lucky for you it was a good experience...I hope to never see the man who stole mine again!

I'm sorry to hear your experience was not good. Mine was amazing, and it was amazing to speak with her again after so many years.

My second, who I married and love so very much, was a much much MUCH better experience. The most amazing came after my husband, with my hubby's blessing :)

My second, who I married and love so very much, was a much much MUCH better experience. The most amazing came after my husband, with my hubby's blessing :)

That's very nice. It's great to have his blessing for those things. :)

Back