*bites lip in anticipation*

Well, u look great! Please keep up the greta posts & pics. i look forward to lots more:devil:

Thank you John! I am always appreciative of positive feedback :)

Thanks again xhxhxh! perhaps I can get some more photos soon! :)

snakey - perhaps my hubby would be open to sharing some of our more 'personal' pics...[/QUOTE]

Your hubby is a very lucky man.

I was wishing, it was me replacing the lolly, your pics have made my lolly want attention,;)

I agree, by the sounds of it. You are older than I thought you were =]
You do look younger than you appear to be, you gorgeous thing =P
:kiss:
Hope you're well.

Hey Den! Glad to see you :)

Is being older than you thought a bad thing?

And I am doing pretty well, thank you. How about you? Have a nice day? :)

Not at all =D hehe.
Thats good to hear Fawn, I am doing fantastic thanks, my day was really quite good, I worked, though it was a good day =]
What have you been upto?

It always makes a job so much more pleasant when work days can be good days :)

I have been taking it easy today. Messing around on here, did a few farm chores, and relaxed in bed until after lunch. Now my hubby is taking a nap so I am poking around on lit :)

Couldn't have said it better myself =]

Soudns like you've had a good day. I love jsut being able to relax, but I also really enjoy getting some good work done, getting all hot and sweaty =P Then having a nice cool shower.

It was a decent enough day, lol. I wish I'd had more time to 'play', but my hubby still isn't feeling 100% so I decided not to be a bother and push him since he's feeling bad.

If you ever need somebody to scrub your back...or front... :devil:

Yeh, thats no good. But its always best to leave the guys alone if they aint feeling well. I can say from experience.

I could always do with someone to scrub my back, or front if thats what you wish hehe =P :devil:

I love him to bits but he can turn into a surly git when he isn't feeling well! So I have learned to tread softly when he's ill :)

And...well...maybe not so much scrub, as rub my soapy hands in places ;)

Yeh, some guys can be like that. Haha, its funny.

Yes well, that too, would also be very, very welcomed =P hehe.

Showers can be a ton of fun....also a good excuse to get really dirty, since clean-up is easy ;)

Meh... still kinda getting over a cold. And then the cramps came (and are so bad this time around) :(

Other than that, I'm ok :)

Isn't it a wonderful thing to be carded as you get older? I know I don't mind! ;)

:kiss:

Ember - ugh, I hate colds. And cramps! That's why I love my IUD...I rarely have cramps *hugs awesome birth control method*. I'm sorry you're sick...but at least you weren't suffering from a cold in March when your honey visited, right? :)

playingsneakily - Well, me for one... ;)

Hey Beth!! I am well, thanks :) Just finishing unloading some horse hay, about a half ton of it, so thought I would take a break and pop in here to see how things were. How was your weekend?

Beth - lol, moving tons of horse hay definitely is a good workout!

Harley0344 - Thank you for stopping by! You have an awesome avatar photo ;) I hope to have more pics myself soon, so please come by often!

Hey jni! lol, I just finished unloading my horse hay, I am nowhere near the condition right now to go hop up on a horse and ride! :)

Beth - lol, moving tons of horse hay definitely is a good workout!

Harley0344 - Thank you for stopping by! You have an awesome avatar photo ;) I hope to have more pics myself soon, so please come by often!
I have to agree..that is one hot AV..add it to corbin's and a girl could have a lot of fun :devil:

Back