*bites lip in anticipation*

walkingeagle - Thanks so much for stopping by, I am glad you enjoyed the pics :)

RawHumor - I appreciate the compliments! Thank you very much!

Ember - *glomphugglekisses* so good to see you hon! How've you been?

Denrik - Awww, it's so sweet of you to stop by. I hope you have a fantastic day at work I'll be thinkin' of you ;)

Corbin - You're going to make me turn red :) I hope that you'll come back because I should post more over the weekend!

lizzy - Keep your eyes open, I should have some new pics posted over the next few days!

Something to look at! ;)

Attachments

• thelook.jpg
    thelook.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,036
  • thelook2.jpg
    thelook2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,295
  • lolli.jpg
    lolli.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 698
Beautiful Fawnd1e, looks like I got a long thread to read through I'm looking forward to it!

Well I hope you enjoy every minute of it, MrRoboto! Please let me know what you think :)

xhxhxh - Would you still want to once teeth were involved? ;)

snakey - perhaps my hubby would be open to sharing some of our more 'personal' pics...

tell'em to look at ur pics. If that doesn't snap him out of it, he's dead or gay

Just sayin...;)

LOL, he's used to me. He's had me for 10 years, and he knows I will be here tomorrow, so he sees no reason to rush! ;)

to have that knowledge (that you'll be there) is great. But to feel ur passion has got to be out of this world:cool:

BTW... did u get married at age 12?? u look so young (in a nice and legal way of course:D)

I got married at 23...not 12! My parents are neither backwater nor of a faith that arranges marriages for pre-pubescent children :) but yes, i'm frequently told I look young, and last week right after my birthday was carded to buy beer.

Back