*bites lip in anticipation*

So, having a little fun in the dark tonight, I snapped these two. My left breast, from my perspective :p

Attachments

• breast-top.jpg
    breast-top.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 437
  • breast-top-2.jpg
    breast-top-2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 433
Hehe, cute photos Fawn =D Lovely...I wonder what you'd say if I told you I'd like to run my warm tonuge over the curve of your beautiful boob untill I reached your nipple :devil:

I'd say that sounds like the best idea I've heard all night...then curse the largest ocean in the world for being in the way ;)

So, having a little fun in the dark tonight, I snapped these two. My left breast, from my perspective :p

And a very lovely left breast it is too, I've always been more of a left breast kind of guy, but saying that the right ones are kinda cool too :heart::heart:

There was a man once, a long long time ago, who learned to part the ocean. Perhaps it could be done again? ;] hehe.

Well, it's either that, or one of us needs to learn to walk on water.

However, I'm none too keen on wandering the desert for 40 years or dying on the cross, so if those are part of the bargain, I will save up for a plane ticket instead ;)

Nothing like seeing breasts in the morning :D

Hope you're doing good hunni

Nothing like seeing breasts in the morning :D

Hope you're doing good hunni

Hey sweetie! Always nice to see you here :) And I am doing well...except for just finding out my work wants me to do some traveling this summer, ugh. How about yourself?

LOL, is a breast shot of the morning being requested? Not sure I could comply fully, but I could try :)

Back