Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...gods I have a need. I have fingers that yearn to touch, to caress, to pinch and glide, slip and slide.

I have a mouth that wants to taste, to suckle. I have a body that wants to surround some soft female form and mold her into my perfect playmate with soft kisses and bites on her ass....

You're gonna make me wet.. nevermind blush

I know...gods I have a need. I have fingers that yearn to touch, to caress, to pinch and glide, slip and slide.

I have a mouth that wants to taste, to suckle. I have a body that wants to surround some soft female form and mold her into my perfect playmate with soft kisses and bites on her ass....

*sighs softly and ponders bending forth and offering a twin set of cheek to be bitten..*

God, a bite is like heaven when done..a pinch...a suckle...a warm mouth

*sighs softly and ponders bending forth and offering a twin set of cheek to be bitten..*

Bites are absolutely the most delicious things. Second to orgasms. Mmmm on the neck.

Bites are absolutely the most delicious things. Second to orgasms. Mmmm on the neck.

bites to the nape..the inner thighs..the bottom of an ass cheek...a nipple..
behind the knee...inner wrist...the shoulder blade...the way as tongue caresses acros that one spot..the moist slick warm saliva trailing from bite to bite..a silent game played from one to the other..a chartered course followed

Yes. it's funny, really. When I was dating guys, I was always so violent with them (bodily I mean) With women, oh...well there is violence there at times. I am a bit of a Daddy, a bit of a Top. I like my girl to need me, to be wet and wanting, to yearn for my hands, my mouth...to cry if I want her to.

I want to mark her flesh with bites, and scratches, pinches. I want to drive her to distraction until she begs, pleads, cries. I need to leave marks behind so she remembers me when we are apart. Maybe that just makes me possessive.

behind the knee...inner wrist...the shoulder blade...the way as tongue caresses acros that one spot..the moist slick warm saliva trailing from bite to bite..a silent game played from one to the other..a chartered course followed

Now I'm definitely wet.

Yes. it's funny, really. When I was dating guys, I was always so violent with them (bodily I mean) With women, oh...well there is violence there at times. I am a bit of a Daddy, a bit of a Top. I like my girl to need me, to be wet and wanting, to yearn for my hands, my mouth...to cry if I want her to.

I want to mark her flesh with bites, and scratches, pinches. I want to drive her to distraction until she begs, pleads, cries. I need to leave marks behind so she remembers me when we are apart. Maybe that just makes me possessive.

Double that.

*nods*

I wish baby girl was here..*sighs* My boxers are sticky. :eek:

Its a whole different ball game between the two..
a different 'violence'...you don't wish to do them the bodily harm as you would a male..

the pain is sweeter...pleasurable..desired...wanted and craved

the guy you just wanna 'Bobbitt':D

Its a whole different ball game between the two..
a different 'violence'...you don't wish to do them the bodily harm as you would a male..

the pain is sweeter...pleasurable..desired...wanted and craved

the guy you just wanna 'Bobbitt':D

Very true. I was way more of a saidst with men. Although I wasn't like that with bi guys, just those straight "he men" types. *head shakes* I think that more than anything else is why I decided I am strictly clitly and have been for over a year. The violence inherent in the way that I fuck/make love means that if I don't respect the person, I can do real damage. I love women. It's safer to keep my body and lust for them.

Very true. I was way more of a saidst with men. Although I wasn't like that with bi guys, just those straight "he men" types. *head shakes* I think that more than anything else is why I decided I am strictly clitly and have been for over a year. The violence inherent in the way that I fuck/make love means that if I don't respect the person, I can do real damage. I love women. It's safer to keep my body and lust for them.

Good policy.. I like the variety :)

I don't think I'd wish to be the male that would feel the wrath of Mz. Luna

*shudders*

I'm safe

I don't think I'd wish to be the male that would feel the wrath of Mz. Luna

*shudders*

I'm safe

Yes but you can feel the lust of Mz. Luna. You are not safe from that. You may be a bit sore in the morning, but I promise I will send you to work with a smile.

Yes but you can feel the lust of Mz. Luna. You are not safe from that. You may be a bit sore in the morning, but I promise I will send you to work with a smile.

I do hope that would be a promise and not a threat...

I'm far from a pain slut but i do apprecite it to a certain degree and I love my limits pushed.

As far as a smile...I don't doubt there

Nevermind!! :D

Smart girl!!

I do hope that would be a promise and not a threat...

I'm far from a pain slut but i do apprecite it to a certain degree and I love my limits pushed.

As far as a smile...I don't doubt there

A promise is a promise.

Thanks to the both of you for cheering me up. I needed it and I feel much better now. I will be back to bother you both soon. Don't be alarmed if you find some sort of perversion in your pm boxes. It will only be me.:kiss:

Smart girl!!

A promise is a promise.

Thanks to the both of you for cheering me up. I needed it and I feel much better now. I will be back to bother you both soon. Don't be alarmed if you find some sort of perversion in your pm boxes. It will only be me.:kiss:

Mz. Luna you are quite welcum...and I'm glad you feel much better...

Ah perversion..such a wanted thing..makes the mind and body flow in so many different directions..:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back