Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart girl!!

A promise is a promise.

Thanks to the both of you for cheering me up. I needed it and I feel much better now. I will be back to bother you both soon. Don't be alarmed if you find some sort of perversion in your pm boxes. It will only be me.:kiss:

Goodnight... thanks for the imagination boost :rose:

my my you ladies, here I thought I would have just a peek and finally start my uni work, as finally a friend has left, now being 3:30am, I thought I leave quietly and concentrate on my work, but reading the lines...between the lines... leaving my lips parted...moist...stuck in the art of a woman...beautiful, sensual, passionate...:kiss:

my my you ladies, here I thought I would have just a peek and finally start my uni work, as finally a friend has left, now being 3:30am, I thought I leave quietly and concentrate on my work, but reading the lines...between the lines... leaving my lips parted...moist...stuck in the art of a woman...beautiful, sensual, passionate...:kiss:

Evening there Dreamy..

always a pleasure to see you appear...

:kiss:

I'm doing quite well Dollface..thank you for asking..and yourself?

*leans in and brushes my lips across your..getting a taste before pulling back* :kiss:

was a bit sleepy but fully awake now :D

*mmm your lips so soft, so sweet on me, i lean further in...for more...for you*:kiss:

was a bit sleepy but fully awake now :D

*mmm your lips so soft, so sweet on me, i lean further in...for more...for you*:kiss:

*cups that sweet looking face and leans in with a tilt of my head and licks across those inviting lips placing a kiss...then a second and third follows..taking your lower lip between mine and tugging it..releasing it with a forth..*

Well..I could make room for you in my bed..tis big..and I have it all to myself...

warm night here...no covers needed and I could easily blanket you if you shivered...tho I'm sure it wouldn't be from the cold.

*cups that sweet looking face and leans in with a tilt of my head and licks across those inviting lips placing a kiss...then a second and third follows..taking your lower lip between mine and tugging it..releasing it with a forth..*

Well..I could make room for you in my bed..tis big..and I have it all to myself...

warm night here...no covers needed and I could easily blanket you if you shivered...tho I'm sure it wouldn't be from the cold.

*looking back deeply into your lovely eyes, when our soft lips meet, my eyes slowly closing...enjoying the soft touches, each little sensual movement..*

oh my, I would love to cuddle next to you...the blanket sliding down inch by inch to the floor...

*looking back deeply into your lovely eyes, when our soft lips meet, my eyes slowly closing...enjoying the soft touches, each little sensual movement..*

oh my, I would love to cuddle next to you...the blanket sliding down inch by inch to the floor...

*nuzzles your nape as my fingers push away the soft hair..biting it playfully..teeth dragging across such warm flesh...sucking it within my warm mouth and enjoying...only to release and rest my cheek to yours and sinfully whisper...*

Wouldn't ony be the blanket inching down slowly..to feel you squirm under me...to feel your body respond to every breath rolling over it...every tender kiss..bite..suckle...touch...

A hard brick wall, soft skin and warm lips... :)

me thinks honey...has the image of her naked body against the rough brick wall...her arms forced abover her head...her wrists bound...and only silence around her in the darkness of the night...

Hands moving along her flesh...a soft moist tongue licking across her..shoulder blades..or her breasts...either way..a wet warm trail of saliva...to her rounded ass cheeks..where she may feel savage bites o tender...or her nipples..taken..bitten hard so she cris out to the night like a howling wolf to its pack..:kiss:

me thinks honey...has the image of her naked body against the rough brick wall...her arms forced abover her head...her wrists bound...and only silence around her in the darkness of the night...

Hands moving along her flesh...a soft moist tongue licking across her..shoulder blades..or her breasts...either way..a wet warm trail of saliva...to her rounded ass cheeks..where she may feel savage bites o tender...or her nipples..taken..bitten hard so she cris out to the night like a howling wolf to its pack..:kiss:

Oh... oh god yes...

I need more friends like you...

Oh... oh god yes...

I need more friends like you...

*laughs softly...and bites that blade..letting you feel the raking of my teeth..as one hand moved to your hip holding, curling my fingers ..my nails lightly raking...as my other caresss alng that creamy inner thigh...

:kiss: Ooo I made friend status...*ponders whats after that if i flirt more*:D

well good evening ladies! I didnt know this thread exsisted! Oh what I have missed out on! Wow!

How are y'all doing tonight?

well good evening ladies! I didnt know this thread exsisted! Oh what I have missed out on! Wow!

How are y'all doing tonight?

This is funny...Hello Kity..Im well.and pleasure to meet you.

I was looking the other way and clicked something and it took me to your pic thread a second ago..

I was going to comment but had to post here first and was going to go back...Karma has brought you to me? :rose:

*nuzzles your nape as my fingers push away the soft hair..biting it playfully..teeth dragging across such warm flesh...sucking it within my warm mouth and enjoying...only to release and rest my cheek to yours and sinfully whisper...*

Wouldn't ony be the blanket inching down slowly..to feel you squirm under me...to feel your body respond to every breath rolling over it...every tender kiss..bite..suckle...touch...

*the sensation of my flesh with your erotic bites...the feel your teeth sinking... each time traveling down my spine in responding with a hot breath out...half closing my eyes...my knees weakening...*

you whisper ... my only response...~a shiver~....tingling down to my finger tips and toes....the warmth and moist between my thighs....more and more

This is funny...Hello Kity..Im well.and pleasure to meet you.

I was looking the other way and clicked something and it took me to your pic thread a second ago..

I was going to comment but had to post here first and was going to go back...Karma has brought you to me? :rose:

Maybe it has!!! As I love to read what you write! You have me intrigued as to what you will say next!! You are leaving me quite breathless as I would love to be pinned to a brick wall! *oh heart be still!*

The picture in your siggy is absolutely gorgeous and I only wish that was me there! Thank you for putting it there! :rose::kiss:

kitty...have to agree with you there...

seems like Sinful will be full with her hand pinning everyone down;)

*laughs softly...and bites that blade..letting you feel the raking of my teeth..as one hand moved to your hip holding, curling my fingers ..my nails lightly raking...as my other caresss alng that creamy inner thigh...

:kiss: Ooo I made friend status...*ponders whats after that if i flirt more*:D

Mmmm yummy... sigh... we'll find out if you keep going :cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back