Trans/bi curious

Fucking hypocrites. This country is full of them!
I think most trans-sexual/gender peeps have this problem, including me.

We get men hating on us, mocking our appearance and saying we're not real women. These same guys will message us privately in DMs gushing over how we look and if we would honour them with some nudes and bikini pics to wank over. 😂🤣

At the same time, I'll acknowledge that transgender people are hypocritical about some things as well. We dress for attention and affection as well, and to be noticed, not just to feel comfortable for ourselves. On average, men will notice and compliment us more than other trans people or women, and even if we're not interested in men we love it, but I've noticed a lot of trans people hating on men in public and private.

It's one thing to not be sexually attracted to men and another to be misandrists.

I’ve always said I have a cock fetish. I love the sight of beautiful women. Gorgeous boobs and cleavage. But as well, I love the sight of a beautiful hard cock. I think of cock constantly. I think of sucking cock when I jack off. I’m more than curious. I crave cock almost all the time. So I’m with you guys. It’s real and really fun. Thank you!
Sounds perfect for me

I was 66 and in my third marriage before I took the plunge. I did it because I didn't want to die wondering. My experience is limited due to Covid and where I live (and the fact that I'm married). But the point I want to make to the OP and people who feel the same way is this. I now regard cocksucking as simply another aspect of sex. And as my wife and I don't have a sex life any more, cock is my only option. And I'm fine with that. Or I would be if I could find one.
Sounds wonderful to me

I felt this way too!! I was raised in the church...and well we know the rest of that story. One thing that really helped me was getting pegged by my wife. The sensation of a cock in my ass, while I stroked my own dick, felt amazing. I haven't ever cum that hard...it really helped me embrace my authentic self too. I'm now openly bisexual and so happy!!
It does feel so good to have a cock in your ass

I was 66 and in my third marriage before I took the plunge. I did it because I didn't want to die wondering. My experience is limited due to Covid and where I live (and the fact that I'm married). But the point I want to make to the OP and people who feel the same way is this. I now regard cocksucking as simply another aspect of sex. And as my wife and I don't have a sex life any more, cock is my only option. And I'm fine with that. Or I would be if I could find one.
I'm full-time sissy girl if you're interested

Not having any experience with trans women in real life, I can only assess my interests from reading and watching trans women on live cams and videos. I find myself attracted to trans women who possess the feminine features I desire in a partner, with that extra something. It would be nice to meet such a lovely person, but I suspect my experience will be limited to online chatting and fantasy sharing.
Totally get you since I never met a trans girl in real life, just CDs, TVs, and when I started dressing up, very convincing and femme ones. It's very hard to find the real sissy girls who shave, suck dick, and are sweet and feminine because when you go on the average ad site you'll find the hairy CDs. If you're only looking for hookups it's not important.

If you want to get into the sissy or TS lifestyle, it's a bit harder but there are people there for it. IMG_4974.jpg

Not having any experience with trans women in real life, I can only assess my interests from reading and watching trans women on live cams and videos. I find myself attracted to trans women who possess the feminine features I desire in a partner, with that extra something. It would be nice to meet such a lovely person, but I suspect my experience will be limited to online chatting and fantasy sharing.
It doesn't have to be that way but only you can make it happen. By chance or accident, probably not.

I sucked my first and only cock 20 years ago. Never had any desire till then and have not wanted it since, well until 2 years ago. Now I think about it all the time! Looking to quench my thirst!
Very similar here

I can totally relate. I am not attracted to men at all, and I have no desire to kiss a man. Beautiful sexy women really turn me on ... but I'll admit, a nice big hard white cut cock with shaved balls really fucking turns me on too. I now have fantasies of sucking a nice big hard cock and bending over and being fucked by one too.
Sounds hot honey

It's a fascinating thing to me that in a country where transgender people are hated and discriminated against legally, so many men have a fantasy of being with one. I imagine that some of the men with this fantasy are the same ones who pass laws against their very existence. What a fucked up country this truly is.
I have no doubt that happens. Excellent point.

In my case I have always liked to feel and touch cocks. I started on my own when I was very young, found enjoyment with other cocks as I grew older, then discovered girls and cocks took a back seat for years. Now that I am old (88), I find that I miss a nice hard cock again.Don't get me wong, I've always liked them, and have been addicted to masturbation all my life too, but I do miss them now.
I would love to chat in PM with guys who have similar thoughts.

In my case I have always liked to feel and touch cocks. I started on my own when I was very young, found enjoyment with other cocks as I grew older, then discovered girls and cocks took a back seat for years. Now that I am old (88), I find that I miss a nice hard cock again.Don't get me wong, I've always liked them, and have been addicted to masturbation all my life too, but I do miss them now.
I would love to chat in PM with guys who have similar thoughts.
I`m 81 and I love cocks, hard or soft, cut or uncut, and
I prefer small ones

At 77, I’ve always been with women only but at times wondered about being w a man. After a few medical procedures/issues & age, I can no longer get hard enough to penetrate but it does grow enough to stroke & orgasm which I do most days w the help of the posts here. It’s also shrunk a lot.
There appears to be nobody local & those who have contacted me are several hours away and/or want to text. If I wanted digital cock, I could go to a chat here or elsewhere. I don’t “miss” the hard cock of another because there’s never been anything to miss. I would prefer a couple but, I’ll probably just have this unfulfilled fantasy. I can’t host & im not getting any younger on a daily basis.

At 77, I’ve always been with women only but at times wondered about being w a man. After a few medical procedures/issues & age, I can no longer get hard enough to penetrate but it does grow enough to stroke & orgasm which I do most days w the help of the posts here. It’s also shrunk a lot.
There appears to be nobody local & those who have contacted me are several hours away and/or want to text. If I wanted digital cock, I could go to a chat here or elsewhere. I don’t “miss” the hard cock of another because there’s never been anything to miss. I would prefer a couple but, I’ll probably just have this unfulfilled fantasy. I can’t host & im not getting any younger on a daily basis.
I`m 81 and in the same boat

I'm almost 40 and for the first time I'm starting to think dicks are sexy. I don't like other male body parts but a dick just drives me crazy right now. I've been denying this thought to myself for over a year but its now to the point that I have to face reality. I'm dreaming of cock in my mouth and even hitting my prostate. Literally dreaming at night, not just fantasizing when I'm horny. I honestly don't know how to deal with this. I've just now admitted it to myself. What does this mean? I've been raised to think this is wrong. I never thought I'd have these thoughts. I'm still attracted to women way more but its weird to admit that a dick can also get me off. Please help shine some light.
Go with the flow. If this is how you’re feeling at present then see where it leads.

Back