Boyfriend fantasies

wetsawdust

Really Experienced
Recently I've started having this fantasy that just gets me so hot and bothered. M-F I live my usual closeted life, working at a bank, being married, a dad, with all my normal straight friends and life.
Then, on the weekends, I scamper off with some hot guy to an AirBNB or some shit, and just live out best gay lives for the weekend. Going out in public, dining together, making eyes, holding hands, fucking like rabbits. Then,.come Monday, back to it.
I'm sure this is just my brain giving me a taste of what it has in store for me long term.....but the idea of having a weekend boyfriend away from normal life and routine just sounds so amazing to me.

I'm sure many of us have thought about this....anyone ever actually pull it off?

Sounds pretty hot, and ripe with story fuel. I'm not aware of anyone who pulls that off, and I guess if I did, he'd be doing a poor job of it.

5f6553acdc004dad9a81bb642b996901.png

Last edited:
I think the more likely scenario is having a boyfriend at a city that you travel to regularly for work

Yeah, there's that. If I were going somewhere regularly, I'd totally do that, sounds so fun.

But like this....

In a month or two, who fucking knows....I'm traveling to a work conference a handful of hours away. Just far enough to drive, not far enough to fly. I've had a fun, steamy PM thread going with a member here who's less than half my age. I'm kinda sweet on him, so I propose that he joins me on this trip.
In this scenario, these trips I usually go alone, because what the fuck is the family gonna do in Des Moines for half a week. I, on the other hand, know EXACTLY what I am gonna do in Des Moines for half a week. My lovely young PM friend comes along for the long boring drive into Iowa, and we're very much a thing.
We get checked in to the hotel, we have a quick shower (I love a shower after a long drive), and have a romp on the bed. He then receives his orders....he is to wait in the room all day for me. Looks like we have 15 minutes between seminars, so after each boring fucking presentation on cybersecurity, business continuity/disaster recovery, or god forbid mobile fucking device management, I bail back to the room where my lover waits for me. He's naked all day, and is basically my own human sex toy. At lunch, we fuck. When I take a half hour zoom call with a vendor, he's there on his kneed pleasing me. He's my pretty little slut that I can do with what I choose.
Then, at 5PM, after the last presentation, but before the lame but necessary networking happy hour bullshit, I go back to the room. My young lover is cleaned up, dressed and looking SO fucking cute. I take a quick shower, put on some proper evening wear, and we blow off the networking event. Instead, my boo and I find a lovely restaurant where we can walk to, hand in hand. The vibe has changed. Suddenly, it's all about him.
As we are seated in the nicest restaurant in town, I'm busy getting lost in his eyes, some gentle and sweet flirting, telling him what a wonderful lover he is. We eat, then we head out to a club for some music and people watching. I'm a pleaser, so I am just focusing on him, and nothing else. But someone else is focusing on us. There's another couple nearby, and I recognized one of the guys from my conference. We decide to all sit together and spend the night laughing, drinking, and having just a wonderful time. My lover and I are getting a little handsy under the table, and the other couple is doing the same. I mention that we have a full bottle of bourbon back in our room, so we all stumble back to the hotel. They stop at their room to freshen up quick, and then I hear a knock at the door. I let them in, and within a few minutes, we're all making out. Soon, clothes are gone, and there's just a pile of limbs, bodies, and mouths all over each other.
After a very steamy session, our new friends head back to their room, and we take a nice hot shower together. I lovingly wash my beautiful boy, and he does the same. We then head to bed, spooning and holding each other. The next day, we wake up, get breakfast and do it all over again.

What's fun is that I have this cute 24 year old down the street that I chat a lot and sometimes meet up with. I told him about this trip, and my fantasy, and he's totally down. It's not very feasible, it's very risky, but it's pretty hot. He even mentioned that I can send other guys to the room and he'd service them, too.

Back