Jerk-Off Buddies Sign-In Sheet II

SmokingFap

Former Stud
Hi, all. I started a sign-in sheet over in Fetish and Sexuality Central quite a while back, for guys that wanted to chat with each other over PMs while they jerked off. It's proven to be a popular and valued resource. Just today, I realized that a ton if not most of the guys who frequent this section might not visit F&S Central, so I thought I'd start a second thread here. The gist is to sign in when you'd like an online, real-time jerk-off buddy. I suggest stating that you're signing in, what topics you'd like to explore with someone, and an estimate of how long you're going to be going to town on yourself. New arrivals can see who's on and PM anyone they're interested in chatting with. Hope this proves to be as popular, valuable, and fun in this section. Happy stroking!

Signing on as what else is there to do on a lazy Saturday.

Signing in! Woke up to some naughty messages from several of my horny Lit moms and a couple guy friends. Nuked a cup of coffee, grabbed my lotion, and headed back to bed. I don't have anything else planned for this morning, so I think I'll just enjoy myself for the next couple hours. If anyone has some cream for my coffee, PM me.

Cum works, too. šŸ˜ˆšŸ’¦šŸ†

Hi, all. I started a sign-in sheet over in Fetish and Sexuality Central quite a while back, for guys that wanted to chat with each other over PMs while they jerked off. It's proven to be a popular and valued resource. Just today, I realized that a ton if not most of the guys who frequent this section might not visit F&S Central, so I thought I'd start a second thread here. The gist is to sign in when you'd like an online, real-time jerk-off buddy. I suggest stating that you're signing in, what topics you'd like to explore with someone, and an estimate of how long you're going to be going to town on yourself. New arrivals can see who's on and PM anyone they're interested in chatting with. Hope this proves to be as popular, valuable, and fun in this section. Happy stroking!
looks like fun, I'm in

I hope you guys are actually PMing each other. Unfortunately, I'm unable to join in the fun at the moment... šŸ™

Back