Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes you..can't play that innocent act well can you? Sees that tarnished halo was just there to hold the horns up.

*pools to a puddle*

well, cant help it? by such a sexy lady...:kiss:

*pulls you over, my hand in your lovely hair and give a deeep kiss*:kiss:

well, cant help it? by such a sexy lady...:kiss:

*pulls you over, my hand in your lovely hair and give a deeep kiss*:kiss:

such flirtiness..:rose:

*Closes my eyes feeling yournails rake my scalp as your fingers run through my hair, grasping just enough to draw me close as your warm breath flows softly across my face getting warmer and warmer till you lips meet mine and linger there..*

such flirtiness..:rose:

*Closes my eyes feeling yournails rake my scalp as your fingers run through my hair, grasping just enough to draw me close as your warm breath flows softly across my face getting warmer and warmer till you lips meet mine and linger there..*

well, again i just cant help it, i read thread what I have missed, you sound just so sexy:rose:

*looking deeply into your eye, slowly closing...licking my lips, slightly parted, our lips met finally, so soft mmmm, grab your tighter in your hair, soft kisses transformed into passionate kisses, tongues meeting and melting to each other...*

well, again i just cant help it, i read thread what I have missed, you sound just so sexy:rose:

*looking deeply into your eye, slowly closing...licking my lips, slightly parted, our lips met finally, so soft mmmm, grab your tighter in your hair, soft kisses transformed into passionate kisses, tongues meeting and melting to each other...*

such kind words...*sighs softly*

* glances back within your eyes, feeling the hold upon my tress become tighter as i tug enough just to add a bit more tension...watching that little pink muscle move across your lips slowly to cause them to gisten...holds there turning my head just enough to seal the tender kiss letting it ignite the eternal flame within as a soft ,oan releases from my mouth to yours..sharing those breaths as I hear somebody yell 'get a room'!*

:kiss:

such kind words...*sighs softly*

* glances back within your eyes, feeling the hold upon my tress become tighter as i tug enough just to add a bit more tension...watching that little pink muscle move across your lips slowly to cause them to gisten...holds there turning my head just enough to seal the tender kiss letting it ignite the eternal flame within as a soft ,oan releases from my mouth to yours..sharing those breaths as I hear somebody yell 'get a room'!*

no kind words as such, there is just something the way you write! that just blew my mind!:D

*hearing that shout I could not stop my lips forming a smile, and kiss you more deeply, your sweet soft lips between mine, my seeking wet tongue slowly lurking out to meet yours, intertwining in your mouth....*:kiss:

no kind words as such, there is just something the way you write! that just blew my mind!:D

*hearing that shout I could not stop my lips forming a smile, and kiss you more deeply, your sweet soft lips between mine, my seeking wet tongue slowly lurking out to meet yours, intertwining in your mouth....*:kiss:

*reaches up and places my hand to your sculpted cheek cupping it as my fingertips lightly caress your warm skin..feeling you kiss me more as i respond in return with a slight parting of my lips letting my moist tongue slip out just enough to taste your own and pull back...teasing yours to my mouth to dance seductivly...slowly..entwine as one..*:rose:

*reaches up and places my hand to your sculpted cheek cupping it as my fingertips lightly caress your warm skin..feeling you kiss me more as i respond in return with a slight parting of my lips letting my moist tongue slip out just enough to taste your own and pull back...teasing yours to my mouth to dance seductivly...slowly..entwine as one..*:rose:

*enjoying every little finger touch of you. your wet pink tongue lurking me in. the teasing make me crazy....not able to hold me back, my tongue enters your mouth and be engulfed by you...melting into you...into one...*:kiss:

*enjoying every little finger touch of you. your wet pink tongue lurking me in. the teasing make me crazy....not able to hold me back, my tongue enters your mouth and be engulfed by you...melting into you...into one...*:kiss:

*slides my hand down and lightly squeezes your chin within my fingertips...holdng your face there with mine as my lips close around that pink muscle and suckle it to the tip releasing it as my lips brush against yours with a feathery touchlooking to those eyes of beauty..letting my fingers slowly pull from your flesh as my lips whisper to yours...*

"was such a pleasure to met you Dreamy..for now I'm taking leave..till then..may I linger within those thoughts and cloud your mind...adieu Dollface..." :kiss:

*slips out letting a rose behind as a memory* :rose:

*slides my hand down and lightly squeezes your chin within my fingertips...holdng your face there with mine as my lips close around that pink muscle and suckle it to the tip releasing it as my lips brush against yours with a feathery touchlooking to those eyes of beauty..letting my fingers slowly pull from your flesh as my lips whisper to yours...*

"was such a pleasure to met you Dreamy..for now I'm taking leave..till then..may I linger within those thoughts and cloud your mind...adieu Dollface..." :kiss:

*slips out letting a rose behind as a memory* :rose:

*mmm letting your taste and touch linger in my memory and all senses, the feel, the taste, the aroma, the beauty of you...opening my eyes slowly, my finger tips tingly with the feel of your lovely hair...whispering back*

'it was all my pleasure Sinful...'

*looking at your lovely back.....the taste on my lips keeping me in thoughts...seeping back into dreamland with the rose...:rose:*

*wanders in dropping off kisses and gropes*

I hope everyone's weekend was as entertaining as my own...

Be well:kiss:

good morning ladies. huggs and kisses:kiss::kiss:. dreamy and sinful, oh my. you two sound so hott...i am definitely jealous:kiss::kiss:

good morning ladies. huggs. dreamy and sinful, oh my. you two sound so hott...i am definitely jealous

Morning to all sexy ladies! have a great start of week! what can be better to start of with an O...;)

my my...no need to be jealous Alyssa:rose:...what can your baby girl do to make it up you?!:D my moist lips are at your service...*licks lips* :kiss::kiss:

and lovely morning to tiana, hun:kiss::kiss:

dreamy

*slips in with a snicker...and a wiggling wave of my fingers*

Evening Ladies of the night..and not that kind...such pervies! :D

Not that i mind..I like being among others like myself...

Damn, I missed a grope of my rump..*ponders pouting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back